Barca’s Neymar & Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere lead a star studded cast in a new Nike commercial [Video]
Nike have released a brand new advert on Monday called “The Origins of Nike FC”.
The advert features appearances from Barcelona’s Neymar, Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere, Schalke’s Kevin Prince Boateng and Juventus striker Pablo Osvaldo.
Shot in black and white with a voiceover churning out line after line about what Nike FC supposedly is and isnt, the sense is that the sports manufacturer was attempting to create a raw, grass-roots video for everyday football fans.
The point is stressed by the line “there is no billionaire owner” – a line which many could argued is pretentious and dumb considered most of the players in the video are millionaires on exorbitant wages.
Watch Barca’s Neymar & Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere lead a star studded cast in a new Nike commercial below.
Watch Live Stream
- Wilshere on his way out? Arsenal fans react to Mesut Ozil’s reported new shirt number [Tweets]September 28, 2016
- Jack Wilshere badly struggles on full Bournemouth debut v Manchester City [Tweets]September 17, 2016
- Arsene Wenger calls Jack Wilshere ‘world class’ and states his hopes for the midfielder (Video)September 9, 2016
- Arsene Wenger didn’t want Jack Wilshere to join Bournemouth [Sun]September 4, 2016
- Neymar committed some horrendous dives against Borusssia Monchengladbach (Video)September 30, 2016
- The story behind Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan [Mundo Deportivo]September 26, 2016
- Looks like Neymar is back together with ex girlfriend Bruna MarquezineSeptember 26, 2016
- Awesome: Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan (Video)September 24, 2016
- Must-see! Sami Khedira reflects on injury woes and provides masterclass for lads at Nike Academy [Video]November 14, 2014
- Superb new Nike advert stars Neymar bamboozling defenders with mirror trickery [Video]August 17, 2014
- New Nike Andres Iniesta advertAugust 12, 2014
- Nike confirm they will not renew Manchester United kit deal at end of 2014/2015July 8, 2014