Barca’s Neymar & Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere lead a star studded cast in a new Nike commercial [Video]
Nike have released a brand new advert on Monday called “The Origins of Nike FC”.
The advert features appearances from Barcelona’s Neymar, Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere, Schalke’s Kevin Prince Boateng and Juventus striker Pablo Osvaldo.
Shot in black and white with a voiceover churning out line after line about what Nike FC supposedly is and isnt, the sense is that the sports manufacturer was attempting to create a raw, grass-roots video for everyday football fans.
The point is stressed by the line “there is no billionaire owner” – a line which many could argued is pretentious and dumb considered most of the players in the video are millionaires on exorbitant wages.
Watch Barca’s Neymar & Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere lead a star studded cast in a new Nike commercial below.
Watch Live Stream
- Jack Wilshere’s pre-season tweet makes for funny reading after Arsenal 3 – Liverpool 4August 15, 2016
- Arsenal announce squad for tour of Scandinavia; Jack Wilshere misses out through injuryAugust 4, 2016
- Arsene Wenger explains why Jack Wilshere didn’t play in 3-1 win against Chivas (Video)August 1, 2016
- Jack Wilshere picks his 5-a-side team. His goalie choice was bizarre (Video)July 27, 2016
- Neymar’s son Davi calls his two new puppies after his favourite Barcelona stars (Video)August 24, 2016
- Gabriel Jesus defends Neymar for abusing a Brazil fan after the Olympics finalAugust 24, 2016
- Neymar continues to get close to ex girlfriend Bruna Marquezine (Videos)August 22, 2016
- After winning Olympic gold, Neymar lost it with a Brazil fan in the Maracana crowd (Video)August 22, 2016
- Must-see! Sami Khedira reflects on injury woes and provides masterclass for lads at Nike Academy [Video]November 14, 2014
- Superb new Nike advert stars Neymar bamboozling defenders with mirror trickery [Video]August 17, 2014
- New Nike Andres Iniesta advertAugust 12, 2014
- Nike confirm they will not renew Manchester United kit deal at end of 2014/2015July 8, 2014