- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Barca ‘adamant’ they want Liverpool’s Suarez, believe ban is manageable, compare Luis to Stoichkov [AS]
- Updated: June 27, 2014
The lead story on Spanish paper AS on Friday reveals that Barcelona are still hell bent on signing Luis Suarez from Liverpool despite his four month football ban.
The article is AS is packed with powerful statements making it crystal clear that the Uruguayan hitman is still wanted at the Camp Nou.
Taking a step backwards, one gets the feeling that AS are being used as a mouthpiece of Barcelona to convey their desire to look after and love the troubled Suarez.
According to AS, Barcelona boss Luis Enrique is ‘adamant’ that he still wants to sign Suarez, and the Catalans’ belief is that if they have to wait until October before they can play the Uruguayan then so be it.
Rendering the ban as ‘no problem’, AS further gush praise on Suarez by claiming he can be the new Hristo Stoichkov in Spain. Stoichkov, the Bulgarian hero, famously kicked referee Urizar Azpitarte in the 1990 Supercopa de España against Real Madrid, only to go from being vilified by the press to being loved by the Barca fans.
Relive that Hristo Stoichkov moment below.