- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Barca starlet Gerard Deulofeu heading to either Everton or Spurs on loan [El Mundo Deportivo]
Following Marc Muniesa’s surprising arrival at Stoke on Tuesday, El Mundo Deportivo confirm that fellow La Masia product Gerard Deulofeu will also be joining a Premier League team in the coming weeks.
There had been interest from German sides but now it looks like Deulofeu will end up at either Everton or Tottenham on loan for season 2013/3014.
Currently starring in the Under-20 World Cup in Turkey, Deulofeu has banged in the goals for Barcelona B in recent seasons. In 2012/2013, the 19-year-old claimed 18 goals in 33 appearances.
According to El Mundo Deportivo, Everton boss Roberto Martinez and Spurs manager Andre Villas-Boas have been in touch with Barcelona to discuss loaning Deulofeu.
Deulofeu is keen to test himself in a competitive league such as the Premier League and there were suggestions last month that Tottenham may have an advantage due to their involvement in the Europa League next season.
Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas would play Deulofeu on the wing, as part of the 4-3-3 formation that many have tipped the Portuguese coach to employ next season.
Meanwhile, Everton coach Roberto Martinez has a great knowledge of young players in Spain and is more likely to be able to offer Deulofeu regular first team football at Goodison Park.
Deulofeu will decide after the Under-20 World Cup.
- Updated: July 3, 2013