- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
Barça Banter: Friday’s high-jinx training session involved silly games & press-up forfeits
The current Barcelona generation are famed for their squad unity and for being like one big happy family.
Friday’s training session showed a glimpse of the team bonding that goes into forging such unity, as they played some giddy little games and pranced about like kids at a birthday party high on Coca-Cola.
The game involved getting into groups of 3 as quickly as possible; the odd men out had to press-ups as a forfeit.
Two observations: Jordi Alba can do clapping ones press-ups, and Xavi can’t do them at all!
[gthumb id="353781" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: September 14, 2013