Barça Banter: Friday’s high-jinx training session involved silly games & press-up forfeits
- September 14, 2013
The current Barcelona generation are famed for their squad unity and for being like one big happy family.
Friday’s training session showed a glimpse of the team bonding that goes into forging such unity, as they played some giddy little games and pranced about like kids at a birthday party high on Coca-Cola.
The game involved getting into groups of 3 as quickly as possible; the odd men out had to press-ups as a forfeit.
Two observations: Jordi Alba can do clapping ones press-ups, and Xavi can’t do them at all!
[gthumb id=”353781″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi