Barça Banter: Friday’s high-jinx training session involved silly games & press-up forfeits
- September 14, 2013
The current Barcelona generation are famed for their squad unity and for being like one big happy family.
Friday’s training session showed a glimpse of the team bonding that goes into forging such unity, as they played some giddy little games and pranced about like kids at a birthday party high on Coca-Cola.
The game involved getting into groups of 3 as quickly as possible; the odd men out had to press-ups as a forfeit.
Two observations: Jordi Alba can do clapping ones press-ups, and Xavi can’t do them at all!
[gthumb id=”353781″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...