- THUNDERBASTARD! Charlee Adams (Lincoln City) nets first career goal in Lincolnshire derby [Video]
- Chelsea fans put to the test: “Would you kiss a beautiful Tottenham fan” [Video]
- “At last back home” – Ex-Chelsea man Fernando Torres tweets about return to Atletico Madrid
- DONE DEAL! Atletico Madrid announce the signing of Fernando Torres [Tweets]
- Exclusive Offer! Back Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling to score anytime v Swansea at 5/1!!!
Barça Banter: Friday’s high-jinx training session involved silly games & press-up forfeits
The current Barcelona generation are famed for their squad unity and for being like one big happy family.
Friday’s training session showed a glimpse of the team bonding that goes into forging such unity, as they played some giddy little games and pranced about like kids at a birthday party high on Coca-Cola.
The game involved getting into groups of 3 as quickly as possible; the odd men out had to press-ups as a forfeit.
Two observations: Jordi Alba can do clapping ones press-ups, and Xavi can’t do them at all!
[gthumb id="353781" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: September 14, 2013