Barça Banter: Friday’s high-jinx training session involved silly games & press-up forfeits
- September 14, 2013
The current Barcelona generation are famed for their squad unity and for being like one big happy family.
Friday’s training session showed a glimpse of the team bonding that goes into forging such unity, as they played some giddy little games and pranced about like kids at a birthday party high on Coca-Cola.
The game involved getting into groups of 3 as quickly as possible; the odd men out had to press-ups as a forfeit.
Two observations: Jordi Alba can do clapping ones press-ups, and Xavi can’t do them at all!
[gthumb id=”353781″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...