Barber extraordinaire ‘Rob the Original’ shaves Cristiano Ronaldo into a fan’s head [Instagram Video]
There are haircuts, and then there are haircuts.
American based barber Rob the Original is gaining exposure during the World Cup for his incredible artistry in putting player’s faces on the back of fans’ heads.
Having put Mexican goalie Guillermo Ochoa on the back of one of his client’s heads earlier in the competition, Rob the Original has now uploaded a fresh video showing his work at putting Cristiano Ronaldo on another customer’s dome.
Sit back and watch the incredible video below.
(Credit to Bleacher Report for spotting this video)
Watch Live Stream
- Cristiano Ronaldo dyes hair ahead of Monday’s Ballon d’Or awardsDecember 10, 2016
- Fabio Coentrao scarpers after failing to nutmeg Cristiano Ronaldo (Video)December 9, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo releases tax forms which reveal just how enormously wealthy he isDecember 9, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo gives interesting response to tax evasion questions (Video)December 8, 2016
- Zinedine Zidane on three-man shortlist for FIFA men’s Coach of the Year awardDecember 2, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo on crying at the Euro 2016 final & how France were ‘six times’ better than Portugal [France Football]November 22, 2016
- Lip readers weren’t needed to decipher Cristiano Ronaldo’s reaction to penalty missNovember 14, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo scores two goals for Portugal (Videos)November 13, 2016