Barber extraordinaire ‘Rob the Original’ shaves Cristiano Ronaldo into a fan’s head [Instagram Video]
- June 26, 2014
There are haircuts, and then there are haircuts.
American based barber Rob the Original is gaining exposure during the World Cup for his incredible artistry in putting player’s faces on the back of fans’ heads.
Having put Mexican goalie Guillermo Ochoa on the back of one of his client’s heads earlier in the competition, Rob the Original has now uploaded a fresh video showing his work at putting Cristiano Ronaldo on another customer’s dome.
Sit back and watch the incredible video below.
(Credit to Bleacher Report for spotting this video)
- Lionel Messi inadvertently photobombing Cristiano Ronaldo goes viral (Picture)
- Leo Messi really enjoyed beating Cristiano Roaldo to UEFA Player of the Year award [Ole]
- Cristiano Ronaldo tells Leo Messi to go first at UEFA awards ceremony (Video)
- Barcelona’s Leo Messi wins UEFA Player of the Year Award, Ronaldo looks ‘th...
- Cristiano Ronaldo scores solo golazo at Real Madrid training (Video)
- Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo goes completely crazy after not getting penalty v Sp...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...