Barber extraordinaire ‘Rob the Original’ shaves Cristiano Ronaldo into a fan’s head [Instagram Video]
There are haircuts, and then there are haircuts.
American based barber Rob the Original is gaining exposure during the World Cup for his incredible artistry in putting player’s faces on the back of fans’ heads.
Having put Mexican goalie Guillermo Ochoa on the back of one of his client’s heads earlier in the competition, Rob the Original has now uploaded a fresh video showing his work at putting Cristiano Ronaldo on another customer’s dome.
Sit back and watch the incredible video below.
(Credit to Bleacher Report for spotting this video)
Watch Live Stream
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s brilliant response to Gerard Pique’s easy Champions League commentsAugust 26, 2016
- Antoine Griezmann mocked online for terrible outfit [Best Tweets & Jokes]August 25, 2016
- Humble Cristiano Ronaldo gives brilliant speech after winning UEFA Best Player award (Video)August 25, 2016
- Doctor reveals secrets on how Cristiano Ronaldo stays in top shape [Tribuna Expresso]August 25, 2016
- Pepe the Ballon d’Or contender? Cristiano Ronaldo praises defender for ‘extraordinary year’August 24, 2016
- Real Madrid make Portugal star Joao Mario their big transfer target [AS]August 4, 2016
- New footage shows France’s Hugo Lloris injured himself just before Eder’s Portugal winner (Video)July 30, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo set to open new boutique hotels [Forbes]July 15, 2016