Banter! Piers Morgan & G Nev joke about the Class of 92, Scholes’ interviewing skills
- November 12, 2013
A little bit of banter was sparked between Piers Morgan and Gary Neville on Twitter on Tuesday.
After Gary Neville promoted his upcoming documentary about Manchester United’s “Class of 92″, Arsenal fan Morgan chimed in with a jab about the movie.
That sparked an instant reply from the Sky Sports pundit, who teased the CNN presented that having the Man United boys on his TV show Life Stories would help “save your job”.
Piers Morgan retaliated by trying to mock Paul Scholes’ interviewing skills, but Neville chipped back with a quality zinger in support of the Old Trafford legend.
Read the banter between Piers Morgan and Gary Neville below.
- Man United man Gary Neville completely ruins Liverpool fan on Twitter with witty comeba...
- Gary Neville & Jamie Redknapp watch some amazing Sunday League golazos [Video]
- Jamie Carragher & Gary Neville pick their best ever UK PL XI & foreign PL XI ...
- Gary Neville hails David De Gea and analyses his season at Man United [Video]
- Gary Neville: Angel Di Maria will come good for Man United next year [Audio]
- Manchester United fan gets Gary Neville tattoo on his leg, G Nev loves it
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi