Banter! Man United fans sing “he’s eaten Fabregas” to a big fella in the pub before the Newcastle game
- December 8, 2013
One Manchester United fan was the made into the patsy during a bit of pre-match banter in a pub.
A large group of Man United fans were enjoying themselves necking a few beers before kick off, and the Red Devils were entertaining themselves by singing United songs.
After a few standard tunes were belted out, one prominent United fan became the focus of a communal joke as the crowd all sung “he’s eaten Fabregas” to the big fella.
Watch the Manchester United fans rip into one of their own below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]