Banter! Man United fans sing “he’s eaten Fabregas” to a big fella in the pub before the Newcastle game
One Manchester United fan was the made into the patsy during a bit of pre-match banter in a pub.
A large group of Man United fans were enjoying themselves necking a few beers before kick off, and the Red Devils were entertaining themselves by singing United songs.
After a few standard tunes were belted out, one prominent United fan became the focus of a communal joke as the crowd all sung “he’s eaten Fabregas” to the big fella.
Watch the Manchester United fans rip into one of their own below.
Watch Live Stream
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014
- Great Memory: Patrice Evra commemorates Manchester United 8 – Arsenal 2 on InstagramAugust 28, 2016
- Manchester United want to bring in Jose Fonte and/or Fabinho if they can sell 2 defenders [Daily Record]August 28, 2016
- Sergio Aguero faces retrospective ban for Man United v Man City after elbow on Winston ReidAugust 28, 2016
- Mino Raiola confirms Real Madrid wanted to sign Man United’s Paul Pogba [Telefoot]August 28, 2016