- Brendan Rodgers confirms Brad Jones has a thigh strain post-Burnley 0 – Liverpool 1 [Video]
- ‘We were good’: Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho not getting carried away with West Ham win [Video]
- Louis van Gaal post-Man United 3 – Newcastle 1: ‘We dominated for the 90 minutes’ [Video]
- Golazo! Liverpool loanee Jordon Ibe scores solo stunner for Derby v Birmingham [Vine]
- Arsenal v QPR [Team Sheets]
Banter! Man United fans sing “he’s eaten Fabregas” to a big fella in the pub before the Newcastle game
One Manchester United fan was the made into the patsy during a bit of pre-match banter in a pub.
A large group of Man United fans were enjoying themselves necking a few beers before kick off, and the Red Devils were entertaining themselves by singing United songs.
After a few standard tunes were belted out, one prominent United fan became the focus of a communal joke as the crowd all sung “he’s eaten Fabregas” to the big fella.
Watch the Manchester United fans rip into one of their own below.
- Updated: December 8, 2013