Banter! Man United fans sing “he’s eaten Fabregas” to a big fella in the pub before the Newcastle game
One Manchester United fan was the made into the patsy during a bit of pre-match banter in a pub.
A large group of Man United fans were enjoying themselves necking a few beers before kick off, and the Red Devils were entertaining themselves by singing United songs.
After a few standard tunes were belted out, one prominent United fan became the focus of a communal joke as the crowd all sung “he’s eaten Fabregas” to the big fella.
Watch the Manchester United fans rip into one of their own below.
Watch Live Stream
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Anthony Martial pose beside each other for Manchester United’s 3rd Kit LaunchJuly 29, 2016
- Manchester United negotiating with Monaco for right-back Fabinho [Globoesporte]July 29, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic excited to make Manchester United debut in Sweden (Video)July 29, 2016
- Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola insists there’s no deal between Man United & Juventus [Twitter]July 29, 2016