Banter! Man United fans sing “he’s eaten Fabregas” to a big fella in the pub before the Newcastle game
One Manchester United fan was the made into the patsy during a bit of pre-match banter in a pub.
A large group of Man United fans were enjoying themselves necking a few beers before kick off, and the Red Devils were entertaining themselves by singing United songs.
After a few standard tunes were belted out, one prominent United fan became the focus of a communal joke as the crowd all sung “he’s eaten Fabregas” to the big fella.
Watch the Manchester United fans rip into one of their own below.
Watch Live Stream
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...April 20th, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20th, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29th, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23rd, 2014
- Chelsea goalkeeper Asmir Begovic believes Man United team to be reckoned with next season (Video)May 24th, 2016
- Man United defender Daley Blind defends Louis van Gaal, says he was treated unfairly [Quotes]May 24th, 2016
- Memphis Depay didn’t give Louis van Gaal credit for buying him, wants to stay at Man United...May 24th, 2016
- Chelsea fans say the love story with Jose Mourinho is over now he’s joining Man United (Video)May 24th, 2016