Banter! Arsenal’s Flamini tags Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas in Community Shield Instagram picture
For a brief period back in the 2007/08 season, Mathieu Flamini and Cesc Fabregas enjoyed one of the best midfield partnerships in the Premier League.
It was broken up when Flamini left for AC Milan at the end of that season, and Fabregas headed back to Barcelona in 2011.
But with Flamini rejoining the Gunners last January, there was a chance that they could reignite their partnership had Cesc returned to Arsenal this summer, but for various reasons, he ended up at Chelsea.
Flamini could be a little bitter about that, or they could still be close friends; whatever the case may be, he tagged Fabregas in his Instagram picture of himself and Rosicky holding the Community Shield aloft today.
Watch Live Stream
- Jack Wilshere responds to Jamie Redknapp’s prediction that he won’t return to ArsenalOctober 24, 2016
- Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote talks about his Arsenal takeover plans (BBC Audio)October 23, 2016
- Arsenal to rescue Yaya Toure from Man City [Express]October 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic slammed on the BBC (Video)October 23, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas to leave Chelsea for Man City [Sun]October 23, 2016
- Antonio Conte’s description of Fabregas injury leads to hilarious misunderstanding (Video)October 22, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas’s wife comments on speculation about him moving to AC MilanOctober 17, 2016
- Chelsea’s Cesc announces a new member of the Fabregas family on InstagramOctober 16, 2016
- Burn: Chelsea’s Antonio Conte hit back at Jose Mourinho’s moaning with epic zingerOctober 24, 2016
- Mesut Who? You won’t believe the player leading the Premier League Assists ChartOctober 24, 2016
- John Terry congratulates Chelsea team-mates on 4-0 win over Man United [Instagram]October 23, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic slated for smiling after Man United’s 4-0 defeat v Chelsea [Tweets]October 23, 2016