Banter! Arsenal’s Flamini tags Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas in Community Shield Instagram picture
- August 10, 2014
For a brief period back in the 2007/08 season, Mathieu Flamini and Cesc Fabregas enjoyed one of the best midfield partnerships in the Premier League.
It was broken up when Flamini left for AC Milan at the end of that season, and Fabregas headed back to Barcelona in 2011.
But with Flamini rejoining the Gunners last January, there was a chance that they could reignite their partnership had Cesc returned to Arsenal this summer, but for various reasons, he ended up at Chelsea.
Flamini could be a little bitter about that, or they could still be close friends; whatever the case may be, he tagged Fabregas in his Instagram picture of himself and Rosicky holding the Community Shield aloft today.
- Arsenal flop Nicklas Bendtner wins the Super Cup with an 89th minute leveller & wi...
- Which club is bigger Arsenal or Chelsea? [AFTV v CFC]
- Chelsea captain John Terry admits it will be strange to play against ‘Big Pete...
- Wilshere = Fabregas: Daily Mail compare Arsenal & Chelsea through Little Englander...
- Arsene Wenger wants to win Community Shield v Chelsea to set tone for new season (Video)
- Arsenal stopper Petr Cech speaks about how he became a goalkeeper (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi