Banter! Arsenal’s Flamini tags Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas in Community Shield Instagram picture
- August 10, 2014
For a brief period back in the 2007/08 season, Mathieu Flamini and Cesc Fabregas enjoyed one of the best midfield partnerships in the Premier League.
It was broken up when Flamini left for AC Milan at the end of that season, and Fabregas headed back to Barcelona in 2011.
But with Flamini rejoining the Gunners last January, there was a chance that they could reignite their partnership had Cesc returned to Arsenal this summer, but for various reasons, he ended up at Chelsea.
Flamini could be a little bitter about that, or they could still be close friends; whatever the case may be, he tagged Fabregas in his Instagram picture of himself and Rosicky holding the Community Shield aloft today.
- Arsenal academy players talk about what it’s like to get your first pro contract ...
- Wenger ‘happy’ with Arsenal’s summer spending, questions Man United’s...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- #WengerOut: Arsenal fan Piers Morgan blasts Arsene Wenger for lack of spending (Audio)
- Arsenal Supporters’ Trust calls for inquiry into club’s transfer strategy [...
- Martin Keown: Arsenal needed to bring in a striker (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...