Banner of Liverpool’s Luis Suarez by the Emirates: “Biting, diving, cheating, keep it up Luis!” [Picture]
Luis Suarez, whom Arsenal tried to sign for 40 million and one pound in the summer, is the subject of a trolling banner outside the Emirates.
Paddy Power, the Irish bookmaker who love stirring up trouble, have a billboard erected near Arsenal’s home ground featuring Liverpool’s star striker.
The banner reads:
Biting, diving, cheating, keep it up Luis!
The banner also sees Suarez with fangs for teeth, while the banner finishes off with the hashtag #BallOfShame.
See the banner attacking Liverpool forward Suarez below.
Watch Live Stream
- Pep Guardiola calls a journalist a ‘liar’ for fake news story regarding Alexis SanchezDecember 5, 2016
- Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez still unhappy with Arsenal contract offers [Standard]December 5, 2016
- Arsenal & Chelsea stars joined by Ryan Fraser in the Euro team of the week [GdS]December 5, 2016
- Alexis Sanchez labelled the third best South American in the EPL after Liverpool & Man City starsDecember 5, 2016
- Liverpool set for a Champions League return at BarcelonaDecember 5, 2016
- Layton Ndukwu scores from his own half for Leicester U23s v Liverpool (video)December 5, 2016
- Jamie Carragher reveals his MNF talking points on Antonio Conte, Liverpool & Man United (Video)December 5, 2016
- Rumours spread that Liverpool are about to sign a Dutch internationalDecember 5, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Luis Suarez’s goal for Barcelona v Real Madrid shouldn’t have been allowedDecember 3, 2016
- Ex Liverpool striker Luis Suarez pens long and emotional Steven Gerrard tributeNovember 24, 2016
- Uruguayans claim Luis Suarez didn’t swear at Chile fans, but he did troll themNovember 17, 2016