Bambi on Ice! Ref slips and slides, regains balance to just about stay on his feet (Napoli 3 – Swansea 1)
- February 27, 2014
Shades of Paul Alcock – Paulo Di Canio here, as the referee from tonight’s Napoli-Swansea game had a Bambi on ice moment.
The man in black lost his footing for no reason at all on the centre circle, and then proceeded to slip and slide all over the place like a drunken monkey.
Fair dues, he regained his composure and managed to stay on his feet, just.
So no dive.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi