Bambi on Ice! Ref slips and slides, regains balance to just about stay on his feet (Napoli 3 – Swansea 1)
- February 27, 2014
Shades of Paul Alcock – Paulo Di Canio here, as the referee from tonight’s Napoli-Swansea game had a Bambi on ice moment.
The man in black lost his footing for no reason at all on the centre circle, and then proceeded to slip and slide all over the place like a drunken monkey.
Fair dues, he regained his composure and managed to stay on his feet, just.
So no dive.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...