- Bolton boss Neil Lennon explains signing Emile Heskey, may play on Boxing Day v Blackburn [Audio]
- Union Berlin hosts 27,500 fans singing Christmas carols in their stadium [Video]
- Chelsea legend Gianfranco Zola appointed manager of Serie A side Cagliari
- Catania have three men sent off in three minutes in a 3-2 defeat to Cittadella [Video]
- Queretaro’s AWOL Ronaldinho turns up on Instagram celebrating a family Christmas [Picture]
Bambi on Ice! Ref slips and slides, regains balance to just about stay on his feet (Napoli 3 – Swansea 1)
Shades of Paul Alcock – Paulo Di Canio here, as the referee from tonight’s Napoli-Swansea game had a Bambi on ice moment.
The man in black lost his footing for no reason at all on the centre circle, and then proceeded to slip and slide all over the place like a drunken monkey.
Fair dues, he regained his composure and managed to stay on his feet, just.
So no dive.
- Updated: February 27, 2014