Balotelli’s agent meets with Adriano Galliani: Arsenal will have to pay €37m cash for Super Mario
- June 20, 2014
Arsenal fans keen for Mario Balotelli to join this summer, can expect plenty of updates in the coming weeks from both the English and Italian media.
The hugely reliable Gianluca Di Marzio, of Sky Italia, reports that Balotelli’s agent Mino Raiola met with AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani yesterday.
Di Marzio reports that Raiola and Galliani talked about Balotelli who seems certain to leave the San Siro this summer as AC Milan need to get the Italian striker off their wage bill with no European football next season.
In addition, Italian transfer website Calciomercato suggest more concrete claims about the Raiola-Galliani meeting and confirm Arsenal want to buy Mario Balotelli.
Raiola, also the agent of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, apparently lowered the AC Milan fee for Balotelli from 45 million euros to 37 million euros.
But, Arsenal will have to pay the full fee in cash and up front, which is pretty rare for a big transfer involving two major European teams.
Meanwhile, Mario Balotelli has confirmed that he is currently only thinking about the World Cup.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...