Balotelli’s agent meets with Adriano Galliani: Arsenal will have to pay €37m cash for Super Mario
- June 20, 2014
Arsenal fans keen for Mario Balotelli to join this summer, can expect plenty of updates in the coming weeks from both the English and Italian media.
The hugely reliable Gianluca Di Marzio, of Sky Italia, reports that Balotelli’s agent Mino Raiola met with AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani yesterday.
Di Marzio reports that Raiola and Galliani talked about Balotelli who seems certain to leave the San Siro this summer as AC Milan need to get the Italian striker off their wage bill with no European football next season.
In addition, Italian transfer website Calciomercato suggest more concrete claims about the Raiola-Galliani meeting and confirm Arsenal want to buy Mario Balotelli.
Raiola, also the agent of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, apparently lowered the AC Milan fee for Balotelli from 45 million euros to 37 million euros.
But, Arsenal will have to pay the full fee in cash and up front, which is pretty rare for a big transfer involving two major European teams.
Meanwhile, Mario Balotelli has confirmed that he is currently only thinking about the World Cup.
- AC Milan 2 – Empoli 1: Newbies Carlos Bacca & Luiz Adriano open their Milan ...
- AC Milan (Mexes) beat Manchester United (Ashley Young) in 2 v 2 Adidas Skills game (Video)
- Mario Balotelli on what went wrong at Liverpool & conduct at AC Milan in extensive...
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli writes farewell post to Liverpool fans on Facebook
- The best goals from Serie A matchday 1 including a Stevan Jovetic golazo (video)
- Liverpool’s Jose Enrique sends AC Milan bound Mario Balotelli a sweet message [In...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...