- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Balotelli’s agent meets with Adriano Galliani: Arsenal will have to pay €37m cash for Super Mario
- Updated: June 20, 2014
Arsenal fans keen for Mario Balotelli to join this summer, can expect plenty of updates in the coming weeks from both the English and Italian media.
The hugely reliable Gianluca Di Marzio, of Sky Italia, reports that Balotelli’s agent Mino Raiola met with AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani yesterday.
Di Marzio reports that Raiola and Galliani talked about Balotelli who seems certain to leave the San Siro this summer as AC Milan need to get the Italian striker off their wage bill with no European football next season.
In addition, Italian transfer website Calciomercato suggest more concrete claims about the Raiola-Galliani meeting and confirm Arsenal want to buy Mario Balotelli.
Raiola, also the agent of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, apparently lowered the AC Milan fee for Balotelli from 45 million euros to 37 million euros.
But, Arsenal will have to pay the full fee in cash and up front, which is pretty rare for a big transfer involving two major European teams.
Meanwhile, Mario Balotelli has confirmed that he is currently only thinking about the World Cup.