Balotelli’s agent meets with Adriano Galliani: Arsenal will have to pay €37m cash for Super Mario
Arsenal fans keen for Mario Balotelli to join this summer, can expect plenty of updates in the coming weeks from both the English and Italian media.
The hugely reliable Gianluca Di Marzio, of Sky Italia, reports that Balotelli’s agent Mino Raiola met with AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani yesterday.
Di Marzio reports that Raiola and Galliani talked about Balotelli who seems certain to leave the San Siro this summer as AC Milan need to get the Italian striker off their wage bill with no European football next season.
In addition, Italian transfer website Calciomercato suggest more concrete claims about the Raiola-Galliani meeting and confirm Arsenal want to buy Mario Balotelli.
Raiola, also the agent of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, apparently lowered the AC Milan fee for Balotelli from 45 million euros to 37 million euros.
But, Arsenal will have to pay the full fee in cash and up front, which is pretty rare for a big transfer involving two major European teams.
Meanwhile, Mario Balotelli has confirmed that he is currently only thinking about the World Cup.
Watch Live Stream
- Done Deal: AC Milan sign a Chelsea midfielder on loanAugust 27, 2016
- AC Milan confirm rejection of huge Chelsea offer for Alessio Romagnoli [Official Statement]August 25, 2016
- Chelsea starlet Mario Pasalic to join AC Milan on season long-loan for €1m [Di Marzio]August 24, 2016
- Chelsea up their offer for AC Milan’s Alessio Romagnoli [RMC Sport]August 24, 2016
- Juventus become bookies’ favourites to sign Jack Wilshere on loan [Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Jack Wilshere is allowed to leave Arsenal on loan after crunch talks with the club [Sky Sports]August 29, 2016
- Lucas Perez pictured at Heathrow Airport ahead of Arsenal unveilingAugust 29, 2016
- Olivier Giroud discusses Arsenal’s title chances & hails Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s influence at Man UnitedAugust 29, 2016
- Details of Mario Balotelli’s enormous pay cut if he leaves Liverpool for Palermo [Sky Sports]August 28, 2016
- Mino Raiola offers Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli to Man United [Gazzetta]August 24, 2016
- Mario Balotelli tipped to leave Liverpool to move to Ligue 1 [France Football]August 24, 2016
- Palermo fans display banner begging club to sign Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli [Picture]August 23, 2016