Balotelli, Lewandowski, Aubameyang, Prandelli & Marca join fight against racism with banana pictures
- April 29, 2014
For the third day running, people all over the planet are joining the fight against racism with banana pictures.
To recap for anyone who has been away for the past few days, Dani Alves began a worldwide trend in the battle against racism on Sunday night when the Barcelona full-back took a bite out of a banana chucked in his direction in a deplorable racist act.
There have already been a couple rounds of photos hitting the web of leading personalities in football have backed Dani Alves in the now powerful #somotodosmacacos, or #weareallmonkeys, campaign.
Joining the fight overnight were images uploaded by Mario Balotelli, Robert Lewandowski, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Cesare Prandelli.
Spanish paper Marca have also redone their front page to have the “A” in their name made up of bananas.
See the images below.
- Italy’s Cesare Prandelli says the 1st thing he’ll talk to his players about...
- Tottenham target Cesare Prandelli as manager for 2014-15, also aim to sign Juventus sta...
- ‘Nigeria will suffer like 1994′, jokes Prandelli
- Post match interviews with the managers: Argentina beat Italy without Lionel Messi
- Prandelli, Buffon & Lionel Messi on meeting the Pope
- Italian coach Cesare Prandelli admits that Spain are a much superior side
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi