Balotelli, Lewandowski, Aubameyang, Prandelli & Marca join fight against racism with banana pictures
For the third day running, people all over the planet are joining the fight against racism with banana pictures.
To recap for anyone who has been away for the past few days, Dani Alves began a worldwide trend in the battle against racism on Sunday night when the Barcelona full-back took a bite out of a banana chucked in his direction in a deplorable racist act.
There have already been a couple rounds of photos hitting the web of leading personalities in football have backed Dani Alves in the now powerful #somotodosmacacos, or #weareallmonkeys, campaign.
Joining the fight overnight were images uploaded by Mario Balotelli, Robert Lewandowski, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Cesare Prandelli.
Spanish paper Marca have also redone their front page to have the “A” in their name made up of bananas.
See the images below.
Watch Live Stream
- Italy’s Cesare Prandelli says the 1st thing he’ll talk to his players about is their use of Twitter at the World CupMay 16, 2014
- Tottenham target Cesare Prandelli as manager for 2014-15, also aim to sign Juventus star Pirlo [Di Marzio]December 25, 2013
- ‘Nigeria will suffer like 1994’, jokes PrandelliNovember 18, 2013
- Post match interviews with the managers: Argentina beat Italy without Lionel MessiAugust 15, 2013
- Amazing: Juventus star Dani Alves donates 300 Hepatitis C treatments to BoliviaAugust 1, 2016
- Confirmed: Dani Alves joins JuventusJune 27, 2016
- Juventus complete signing of Dani Alves from Barcelona, present full-back to fans (Video)June 26, 2016
- What Have I Just Watched: Dani Alves posts certifiably insane Instagram video with his girlfriendJune 19, 2016
- “Balotelli is an idiot” says former manager Roberto ManciniOctober 26, 2016
- Roberto Mancini praises Mario Balotelli but says he must get 20 goals this season [L’Equipe]October 13, 2016
- Mario Balotelli says he has only felt good at Man City & Nice [Quotes]October 5, 2016
- Nice forward Mario Balotelli will have his red card against Lorient revoked [L’Equipe]October 4, 2016