- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Balls! Jose Mourinho writes on a journalists notepad the quality he wants in his Chelsea side
- Updated: March 29, 2014
In response to my question to Mourinho about what qualities he wanted to bring to his side next season he wrote this pic.twitter.com/i4JsWszIQW
— Paul Lagan (@CFCJourno) March 29, 2014
King of the press conference, Jose Mourinho pulled off another slick move today after Chelsea’s defeat at Crystal Palace.
The Special One was asked what quality he wants to bring to his Chelsea side next season, after a frustrating defeat at Selhurst Park.
You may have thought it would be a “finisher” or a new striker but instead, Mourinho simply refused to say it out loud and wrote down on a journalists notepad the answer.
Luckily for Chelsea and Jose Mourinho, Diego Costa has “balls” and is also a goal scorer!
Best Tweets, including the original via Paul Lagan above, and below.
Mourinho was asked post-match what Chelsea lacked. Said he couldn't say it. Reporter asked him to write it down & he put one word: 'BALLS'.
— Dan Levene (@BluesChronicle) March 29, 2014
Asked what quality is required, Mourinho said: "I can't say in front of cameras. I can write it." Given a notepad, he wrote "balls". #CPFC
— Keith Jackson (@KeithDJackson) March 29, 2014
— Conor McNamara (@ConorMcNamaraIE) March 29, 2014