- Lukas Podolski: ‘In the next few days I’m going to talk to Arsene Wenger’ [Super Express]
- Chelsea send a warning letter to a fan about standing on his seat during a goal celebration [Picture]
- Chelsea announce Fernando Torres has joined AC Milan (ahead of Atletico Madrid move)
- Arsenal fan membership is confiscated for persistent standing whilst fans stand around him [Pictures]
- Luke Shaw is in Man United squad for Spurs trip [Ashley Young Instagram picture]
Balls! Jose Mourinho writes on a journalists notepad the quality he wants in his Chelsea side
In response to my question to Mourinho about what qualities he wanted to bring to his side next season he wrote this pic.twitter.com/i4JsWszIQW
— Paul Lagan (@CFCJourno) March 29, 2014
King of the press conference, Jose Mourinho pulled off another slick move today after Chelsea’s defeat at Crystal Palace.
The Special One was asked what quality he wants to bring to his Chelsea side next season, after a frustrating defeat at Selhurst Park.
You may have thought it would be a “finisher” or a new striker but instead, Mourinho simply refused to say it out loud and wrote down on a journalists notepad the answer.
Luckily for Chelsea and Jose Mourinho, Diego Costa has “balls” and is also a goal scorer!
Best Tweets, including the original via Paul Lagan above, and below.
Mourinho was asked post-match what Chelsea lacked. Said he couldn't say it. Reporter asked him to write it down & he put one word: 'BALLS'.
— Dan Levene (@BluesChronicle) March 29, 2014
Asked what quality is required, Mourinho said: "I can't say in front of cameras. I can write it." Given a notepad, he wrote "balls". #CPFC
— Keith Jackson (@KeithDJackson) March 29, 2014
— Conor McNamara (@ConorMcNamaraIE) March 29, 2014
- Updated: March 29, 2014