- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Ballon d’Or 23-man shortlist announced: Who do you think has been the best player of 2013? [Poll]
- Updated: October 29, 2013
Its that time of year again and everyone wonders whether Lionel Messi will win the 2013 Ballon d’Or again?!
FIFA and France Football announced the 23-man Ballon d’Or shortlist in the early hours of Tuesday morning and it looks like a fairly open race for once with no guarantee of Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo winning it.
FIFA also announced how the top three players of 2013 are decided:
“The final decisions will be made by the captains and head coaches of the men’s national teams as well as by international media representatives selected by France Football…
“The winners of all of the awards will be revealed at the FIFA Ballon d’Or as part of a televised show at the Zurich Kongresshaus on 13 January 2014, during which the FIFA FIFPro World XI, the FIFA Puskás Award – for the most beautiful goal of the year – the FIFA Presidential Award and the FIFA Fair Play Award will also be presented.”
The full 23-man list can be seen on the screenshot and in picture form below. Followed by 101 Great Goals’ unofficial poll asking you who should win the 2013 Ballon d’Or.
If it was up to us, the likes of Franck Ribery, Arjen Robben and Zlatan Ibrahimovic have the strongest claims.
And, it should probably be Ribery or Robben – after all Bayern Munich had the most successful club season (in a year without a World Cup or Euros) and they were the standout players…