Bad Sport: David Prutton fouled Fernando Forestieri after he scored Watford’s winner v Wednesday
- March 7, 2013
Sheffield Wednesday’s David Prutton is a bad sportsman.
Earlier this week Watford posted a 2-1 win against the Owls which lifted them up into second place in the Championship, and Italian-Argentine forward Fernando Forestieri was the Vicarage Road hero with a match winning brace.
Forestieri won the match with a low shot from the edge of the box in the 63rd minute, but as the number 41 raced away to celebrate his goal he was sent crashing to the floor by a cheeky trip from Owls defender David Prutton.
Prutton avoided getting booked for his bad behaviour, and it has since been confirmed that Prutton will also avoid any retrospective punishment.
Watch David Prutton’s terrible trip below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...