Bad Sport: David Prutton fouled Fernando Forestieri after he scored Watford’s winner v Wednesday
- March 7, 2013
Sheffield Wednesday’s David Prutton is a bad sportsman.
Earlier this week Watford posted a 2-1 win against the Owls which lifted them up into second place in the Championship, and Italian-Argentine forward Fernando Forestieri was the Vicarage Road hero with a match winning brace.
Forestieri won the match with a low shot from the edge of the box in the 63rd minute, but as the number 41 raced away to celebrate his goal he was sent crashing to the floor by a cheeky trip from Owls defender David Prutton.
Prutton avoided getting booked for his bad behaviour, and it has since been confirmed that Prutton will also avoid any retrospective punishment.
Watch David Prutton’s terrible trip below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi