- Cristiano Ronaldo struggles to stay awake during statue unveiling [Video]
- James Rodriguez’s & Radamel Falcao’s Fathers played together for Deportes Tolima in 1987
- Pirloesque! Bastian Schweinsteiger’s stunning free-kick v Mainz [Video]
- Liverpool fan after Arsenal draw: ‘Flamini should have been sent off!’ [Video]
- Manchester United players make fans’ dreams come true at Christmas Foundation [Video]
BAD NEWS: Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud unlikely to be fit until 2015 [L'Equipe]
When it rains it pours for Arsenal.
The day after news hit the wires that Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud had broken his left foot leaving him out of action for three months, French daily L’Equipe are claiming that the striker may be out for longer than was originally expected.
In bad news for the Gunners, L’Equipe report on Wednesday that Giroud is likely to be out until the end of the year with his injury.
4/1 Arsenal to beat Besiktas!
EXCLUSIVE Odds: 4/1 Arsenal to beat Besiktas!
Arsenal take on Besiktas tonight in the second leg of their Champions League qualifier after drawing the first leg 0-0 and they are currently 2/5 to get the win – New Customer Exclusive.
Of course, the knee-jerk reaction to the news will be for Arsenal to further step up efforts to try and sign a striker before the transfer window closes at the end of the month.
Watch Arsene Wenger discuss Giroud’s injury at his presser before the Besiktas match in the Champions League below.
- Updated: August 27, 2014