Back in Black: Behind the scenes at Bayern Munich’s Champions League kit launch [Video]
- August 11, 2014
Perennial Champions League contenders Bayern Munich have launched a kit especially for their European campaign this season.
A sleek black number with a red stripe down the left, which follows through the shorts, the shirt also dons 4 stars above the crest symbolizing their four European Cup triumphs.
Manuel Neueur, Arjen Robben, Thomas Muller and David Alaba modeled the new black Champions League strip, which Pep Guardiola will be hoping to see his players wearing next May.
- Bayern Munich stars feature in hilarious new club advert ft. Robben & Muller [Video]
- Bayern Munich plan €100 million bid for Chelsea star Eden Hazard [SportNet]
- Leo Messi, Mesut Ozil and a host of other stars feature in new Adidas advert [Video]
- Pep Guardiola and Arjen Robben speak about Bayern’s Champions League campaign [Vi...
- Robben’s season for Bayern is over with a calf injury, Lewandowski has broken nos...
- Arjen Robben backs mentor Louis van Gaal to succeed at Man United
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi