Back in Black: Behind the scenes at Bayern Munich’s Champions League kit launch [Video]
Perennial Champions League contenders Bayern Munich have launched a kit especially for their European campaign this season.
A sleek black number with a red stripe down the left, which follows through the shorts, the shirt also dons 4 stars above the crest symbolizing their four European Cup triumphs.
Manuel Neueur, Arjen Robben, Thomas Muller and David Alaba modeled the new black Champions League strip, which Pep Guardiola will be hoping to see his players wearing next May.
- Bayern winger Arjen Robben coaches Adidas presenter through speed tests (Video)
- Bayern Munich’s Arjen Robben & Manuel Neuer give dribbling & goalkeepin...
- Arjen Robben is considering legal action against Fenerbache because of this advert (Video)
- Holland captain Arjen Robben criticizes Bruno Martins Indi for ‘stupid’ red...
- Bayern Munich boost as Franck Ribery starts running again (Video)
- Xabi Alonso is no longer the king of the long range golazo at Bayern Munich (Video)
- Bayern’s Franz Beckenbauer quotes the Bible to convince Pep Guardiola to not join...
- Pep Guardiola has agreed to take over at Man City next season [El Mundo Deportivo]
- Roy Keane makes a menacing phone call to Thomas Muller in funny Taken parody (Video)
- Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge taunts Man United over Thomas Muller pursuit (Quotes)
- Bayern rascal Thomas Muller wellies the ball at his teammates in a golf cart (Video)
- Bayern open their doors up to refugees, Thomas Muller chats about Robert Lewandowski...