Bacary Sagna weighing up offers from Arsenal & Liverpool, Man City also interested [Di Marzio]
Bacary Sagna has less than 3 months to run on his contract at Arsenal.
The French full back, now aged 31, has spent 7 years at Arsenal but may be interested in a move to fellow Premier League rivals Liverpool and Manchester City.
Respected Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio claims Inter Milan have dropped out the running for his signature but Liverpool and Arsenal have both tabled contracts.
Manchester City are also believed to be interested despite having the ever-dependable Pablo Zabaleta in that position.
Is this the same Bacary Sagna who has helped us define the word ‘mediocre’?
- Marco Reus to Liverpool? Linda Pizzuti Henry drops a hint on Twitter that it’s po...
- Jurgen Klopp on the challenges for Liverpool in this season’s Premier League (Video)
- Jurgen Klopp meets Liverpool fans on the street, finds out if the supporters like him (...
- Steven Gerrard’s slip is the latest clip to get the Thierry Henry reaction (video)
- Over 133,000 FPL managers have brought in Sergio Aguero in the past week
- Sergio ‘Kun’ Aguero confirms he’ll be out for a month, will miss Manc...
- Freestyle footballer Soufiane Touzani goes nutmeg crazy at the Man City academy (Video)
- Man City striker Sergio Aguero stretchered off: FPL managers in despair (Video & T...