Bacary Sagna weighing up offers from Arsenal & Liverpool, Man City also interested [Di Marzio]
Bacary Sagna has less than 3 months to run on his contract at Arsenal.
The French full back, now aged 31, has spent 7 years at Arsenal but may be interested in a move to fellow Premier League rivals Liverpool and Manchester City.
Respected Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio claims Inter Milan have dropped out the running for his signature but Liverpool and Arsenal have both tabled contracts.
Manchester City are also believed to be interested despite having the ever-dependable Pablo Zabaleta in that position.
Is this the same Bacary Sagna who has helped us define the word ‘mediocre’?
Watch Live Stream
- Carlo Ancelotti accuses Man United & Arsenal owners of prioritizing money over winning [Talk...May 26th, 2016
- Comedian destroys Arsenal old boy Robin van Persie with Dennis Bergkamp comparison (Video)May 26th, 2016
- Arsenal fans respond to rumours linking Hector Bellerin with move back to Barcelona [Tweets]May 26th, 2016
- Arsenal favourites to sign Alvaro Morata in whopping £53m deal [COPE]May 26th, 2016
- Liverpool’s Marko Grujic reveals some bad news on SnapChatMay 26th, 2016
- Mixed reports on whether Liverpool have actually bid for Lorient’s Raphael GuerreiroMay 26th, 2016
- Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge urges Mario Gotze to leave amid Liverpool interestMay 26th, 2016
- Martin Skrtel’s days at Liverpool are almost certainly over, confirms agentMay 25th, 2016
- Man United & Man City to fight it out for £45m rated John Stones [M.E.N]May 25th, 2016
- Martin Demichelis picks more Man United than Man City players in dream 5-a-side team (Video)May 25th, 2016
- N’Golo Kante rejects new Leicester deal, Arsenal remain favourites [La Parisien]May 25th, 2016
- Manchester City to announce £20m deal for Dortmund star Ilkay Gundogan today [BILD]May 24th, 2016