Bacary Sagna weighing up offers from Arsenal & Liverpool, Man City also interested [Di Marzio]
- March 17, 2014
Bacary Sagna has less than 3 months to run on his contract at Arsenal.
The French full back, now aged 31, has spent 7 years at Arsenal but may be interested in a move to fellow Premier League rivals Liverpool and Manchester City.
Respected Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio claims Inter Milan have dropped out the running for his signature but Liverpool and Arsenal have both tabled contracts.
Manchester City are also believed to be interested despite having the ever-dependable Pablo Zabaleta in that position.
Is this the same Bacary Sagna who has helped us define the word ‘mediocre’?
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez produces really classy gesture at Chile training [video]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Arturo Vidal’s agent reveals there has been no contact with Arsenal [Di Marzio]
- Lukas Podolski appears on Galatasaray TV as move from Arsenal draws near [video]
- David Seaman hails Arsenal’s capture of Petr Cech from Chelsea on Talksport [Audio]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi