Bacary Sagna weighing up offers from Arsenal & Liverpool, Man City also interested [Di Marzio]
Bacary Sagna has less than 3 months to run on his contract at Arsenal.
The French full back, now aged 31, has spent 7 years at Arsenal but may be interested in a move to fellow Premier League rivals Liverpool and Manchester City.
Respected Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio claims Inter Milan have dropped out the running for his signature but Liverpool and Arsenal have both tabled contracts.
Manchester City are also believed to be interested despite having the ever-dependable Pablo Zabaleta in that position.
Is this the same Bacary Sagna who has helped us define the word ‘mediocre’?
Watch Live Stream
- Act like it’s your own money: Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on spendingAugust 24, 2016
- Arsenal stopper Petr Cech explains why he moved from midfield to goalkeeper (Video)August 24, 2016
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes horrendous howler in 3-0 Roma UCL defeat (Video)August 23, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho spurns Arsenal interest in Phil Jones [Telegraph]August 23, 2016
- Mario Balotelli tipped to leave Liverpool to move to Ligue 1 [France Football]August 24, 2016
- Individual highlights of Sadio Mane’s stunning performance for Liverpool v Burton (Video)August 24, 2016
- Sadio Mane on his man of the match performance for Liverpool v Burton Albion (Video)August 23, 2016
- Emre Can suffers terrible looking injury for Liverpool v Burton AlbionAugust 23, 2016
- Man City v Steaua Bucharest: Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsAugust 24, 2016
- Slaven Bilic confirms West Ham are chasing a Man City strikerAugust 24, 2016
- Eliaquim Mangala’s Man City departure should see Chelsea finally land a defender [Times]August 24, 2016
- Barcelona keeper Claudio Bravo pictured in Manchester ahead of Man City move [Photos]August 23, 2016