Bacary Sagna weighing up offers from Arsenal & Liverpool, Man City also interested [Di Marzio]
- March 17, 2014
Bacary Sagna has less than 3 months to run on his contract at Arsenal.
The French full back, now aged 31, has spent 7 years at Arsenal but may be interested in a move to fellow Premier League rivals Liverpool and Manchester City.
Respected Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio claims Inter Milan have dropped out the running for his signature but Liverpool and Arsenal have both tabled contracts.
Manchester City are also believed to be interested despite having the ever-dependable Pablo Zabaleta in that position.
Is this the same Bacary Sagna who has helped us define the word ‘mediocre’?
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Arsene Wenger post Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: We will turn it round at home (video)
- ITK Arsenal fan reckons Wenger has Edinson Cavani up his sleeve for Deadline Day (Video)
- Aleksandar Mitrović’s pre-Arsenal interview is quite funny in retrospect (Video)
- Wenger post-Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: optimistic of making late transfer deal (Video)
- Arsenal fans react to Mesut Ozil’s knee injury, Koscielny’s return (Best Tw...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...