Bacary Sagna takes tour of the Etihad, surprises Man City fans
- August 5, 2014
New Manchester City signing Bacary Sagna has now been at the Premier League champions for a couple of days.
The former Arsenal right back joined Manchester City on a free transfer and is reportedly on a bumper wage packet, far higher than he was earning at the Emirates.
On his first day as a Manchester City player, Sagna was taken on a tour of the Etihad Stadium.
At the same time as a big tour group were also looking round Manchester City’s home stadium.
Cue some excited fans and an awkward player…
- Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko agrees personal terms with Roma [Sky Italia]
- Stuttgart v Manchester City: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Arsenal to beat Man City in the race to sign teenager Ismael Bennacer [L’Equipe]
- Classy: Stevan Jovetic pens farewell message to Man City on Instagram
- Watch highlights of Raheem Sterling’s excellent performance for Man City v Vietna...
- Raheem Sterling bags a brilliant brace in 8-1 Man City win v Vietnam XI (Highlights)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi