Bacary Sagna takes tour of the Etihad, surprises Man City fans
- August 5, 2014
New Manchester City signing Bacary Sagna has now been at the Premier League champions for a couple of days.
The former Arsenal right back joined Manchester City on a free transfer and is reportedly on a bumper wage packet, far higher than he was earning at the Emirates.
On his first day as a Manchester City player, Sagna was taken on a tour of the Etihad Stadium.
At the same time as a big tour group were also looking round Manchester City’s home stadium.
Cue some excited fans and an awkward player…
- Man City may spend almost £100m on Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling & Kevin De Br...
- Man City are on the verge of signing Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph in £8m transfer
- Yaya Toure talks about his five best Manchester City goals [Video]
- Man City players join with lucky fans to unveil new Nike home kit for the 2015/16 seaso...
- Man City offer Bayer Leverkusen €35m for winger Karim Bellarabi [Hamburger Morgenpost]
- Man United’s Rafael da Silva snapped wearing a shirt with a Man City looking badg...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi