Axed! Manuel Pellegrini ready to drop Joe Hart following string of errors at Man City [Mirror & Star]
- October 28, 2013
It only gets worse for Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart.
Monday’s newspapers went on the attack following his 90th minute error, causing City to lose 2-1 at Chelsea.
The Mirror and The Star are claiming Manuel Pellegrini has had enough and is ready to drop the England number one.
Costel Pantilimon was due to start in the League Cup midweek but will reportedly keep his spot for next weekend’s game against Norwich, as long as he puts in a sufficient performance.
Roy Hodgson has some big decision to make ahead of England’s International friendlies in November.
- Man City players join with lucky fans to unveil new Nike home kit for the 2015/16 seaso...
- Man City goalie Joe Hart is the unlikely friend of rapper 50 Cent [Instagram]
- Joe Hart looking forward to Wayne Rooney breaking England’s goalscoring record [V...
- Man City keeper Joe Hart on his record fourth Golden Gloves award [Video]
- Joe Hart on his wonder save for Man City at Swansea [video]
- Joe Hart says Man City players felt like kids when faced with Leo Messi [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi