- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas (nice trunks!) kicks a ball into a basketball net at a pool [Instagram]
- 101 Special Offer! Back West Ham at a whopping 6/1 to beat Arsenal!!!!!!
- Lazio want to swap Ogenyi Onazi for Liverpool’s Fabio Borini [Tutto Mercato Web]
- Manchester City offer Atletico Madrid €42m for Mario Mandzukic [Cope]
- Back Man United at an enhanced price of 5/1 to win at Spurs!!!!!
Awkward: Rio had a bit of a mare in his Testimonial defeat to Sevilla
— 101 Great Goals (@101greatgoals) August 9, 2013
Didn't Sevilla play in some dark Eastern European Outback last night? Less than 24 hours rest, rock up at Old Trafford and win 3-1. Fuerte.
— Paul Morrissey (@Paul_Morrissey) August 9, 2013
[gthumb id="342549" size="large" autoplay="1"]
[gthumb id="342546" size="large" autoplay="1"]
Sevilla don’t care much for Testimonial decorum or etiquette.
The Andalusians rocked up to Old Trafford with the intensity of a Champions League final, and were 2-0 up inside 25 minutes.
And man of the moment Rio had a bit of a mare on both goals (he was subbed by the time the third was scored).
He failed to track Vitolo on the first, and had a mix up with Chris Smalling on the second.
Unfortunately, no one told Sevilla it’s rude for the guest to win a Testimonial.
[gthumb id="342475" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: August 10, 2013