Awkward: Rio had a bit of a mare in his Testimonial defeat to Sevilla
- August 10, 2013
— 101 Great Goals (@101greatgoals) August 9, 2013
Didn't Sevilla play in some dark Eastern European Outback last night? Less than 24 hours rest, rock up at Old Trafford and win 3-1. Fuerte.
— Paul Morrissey (@Paul_Morrissey) August 9, 2013
[gthumb id=”342549″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
[gthumb id=”342546″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Sevilla don’t care much for Testimonial decorum or etiquette.
The Andalusians rocked up to Old Trafford with the intensity of a Champions League final, and were 2-0 up inside 25 minutes.
And man of the moment Rio had a bit of a mare on both goals (he was subbed by the time the third was scored).
He failed to track Vitolo on the first, and had a mix up with Chris Smalling on the second.
Unfortunately, no one told Sevilla it’s rude for the guest to win a Testimonial.
[gthumb id=”342475″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...