Awkward: Rio had a bit of a mare in his Testimonial defeat to Sevilla
- August 10, 2013
— 101 Great Goals (@101greatgoals) August 9, 2013
Didn't Sevilla play in some dark Eastern European Outback last night? Less than 24 hours rest, rock up at Old Trafford and win 3-1. Fuerte.
— Paul Morrissey (@Paul_Morrissey) August 9, 2013
[gthumb id=”342549″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
[gthumb id=”342546″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Sevilla don’t care much for Testimonial decorum or etiquette.
The Andalusians rocked up to Old Trafford with the intensity of a Champions League final, and were 2-0 up inside 25 minutes.
And man of the moment Rio had a bit of a mare on both goals (he was subbed by the time the third was scored).
He failed to track Vitolo on the first, and had a mix up with Chris Smalling on the second.
Unfortunately, no one told Sevilla it’s rude for the guest to win a Testimonial.
[gthumb id=”342475″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi