Awkward! PSG director Leonardo proposes to his girlfriend live on TV
- March 15, 2013
As if the Champions League draw didn’t need any more spice, Leonardo decided to propose to his girlfriend, Anna Billo, live on air following the draw.
His girlfriend works for Sky Italia and they were conducting an interview at the time. Her response was not was he was looking for.
As it is all in Italian, Reddit has helped us out with a translation of the conversation:
Leonardo was prompted by being asked if he had any questions of his own, to which he replied, “Anna, will you marry me?” Billo broke out in nervous laughter and tried to hurry along, saying, “What kind of question is that? OK. Let’s move on.”
Leo then asked if that was a yes and she replied, “OK, yes! We’ll talk at home, thank you.” “But is that a yes or no?” asked one of the in-studio pundits. “OK,” she said again, blushing. ”
Alright then, let’s have a ceremony in Milan and Brazil,” former Milan player and Brazil international Leonardo suggested.
Finally, the interview ended and Billo concluded by laughing and saying, “It’s crazy.” This really isn’t what you want to hear when you propose to your girlfriend in front of millions of people. Watch the excruciating footage here:
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...