Awkward! New West Ham man Diego Poyet apologises for criticising Andy Carroll & Stewart Downing
Earlier this summer West Ham United signed young 19 year old Charlton Athletic star Diego Poyet on a four year deal.
Son of Sunderland manager Gus Poyet, the teenage midfielder today took to Twitter for earlier tweets mocking current teammates Andy Carroll and Stewart Downing.
The ex-Liverpool pair both flopped at Anfield and moved on to West Ham, where they have now been joined by young Diego Poyet.
Andy Carroll appeared to take it in good heart, sharing some friendly banter with his new teammate on Twitter (above).
Poyet’s tweets criticising Downing and Carroll can be seen below:
- Crocked West Ham striker Andy Carroll posts nasty pictures of his knee post op [Instagram]
- Cursed Andy Carroll picks up fifth major injury in three years [Best Tweets]
- West Ham striker Andy Carroll likely to miss the rest of the season with knee injury
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll showed incredible ability to score a solo golazo v Swanse...
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll picks up a finger injury making lunch [Instagram]
- West Ham’s Big Sam and Andy Carroll lose big money in a £35k conman sting [Sun]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
YOU MAY ALSO TRY SEARCHING
- Gareth Bale scores solo wonder goal from distance against former club Spurs (Video)
- Dele Alli is the toast of Twitter after nutmegging half of Real Madrid’s midfield...
- Unreal: Spurs youngster Dele Alli nutmegs Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric (Video)
- Why Man United fans should not be upset with PSG bound Angel Di Maria [Opinion]