Awkward! Jasper Cillessen’s high five snub after Holland beat Costa Rica [Vine]
- July 6, 2014
Poor Jasper Cillessen was left hanging solo after Holland beat Costa Rica in the quarterfinals at the World Cup on Saturday.
A hugely awkward moment was spotted during the Dutch post match celebrations, as the man who made way for hero Tim Krul was later totally ignored by his teammates.
The cameras recorded the awkwardness as Cillessen lifted his hand up to get a high five from his colleagues, only for nobody to take notice of his open palm, leaving the goalie to humiliatingly retract his offer.
See the painful footage below.
- Costa Rica’s presidents voice outrage on Twitter after dodgy 122nd minute Mexico ...
- Mexico 1 – Costa Rica 0: A dodgy 122nd minute penalty gifted El Tri the win [Offi...
- Arsenal’s Joel Campbell went on a fantastic run for Costa Rica v Mexico [Video]
- Costa Rica beat Uruguay on penalties after 3-3 draw [Highlights]
- Keylor Navas threatens to take legal action after finding out members of Costa Rican go...
- South Korea 1 – Costa Rica 3: Borges bags a brace [Highlights]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi