- Spoof! Arsenal fans produce a ‘say thanks’ Facebook video for Arsene Wenger [talkSPORT]
- Injured Arsenal star Mesut Ozil wishes Danny Welbeck Happy Birthday & a CL win [Screenshot]
- Don’t try & shoot! Dom Telford scores from 30 yards for Blackpool youth v Shrewsbury Town
- Kyle Walker takes part in spectacular Spurs rondo game; Harry Kane messes up [Video]
- Franck Ribery: Cristiano Ronaldo’s 2013 Ballon d’Or win ‘all politics’, now backs Neuer
Awful! Sunderland boss Gus Poyet sports a personalised snood during Everton v Sunderland [Picture]
It was two years ago when professional footballers were banned from wearing snoods.
There is, however, no laws regarding managers and their neck attire.
On Boxing Day, Sunderland manager Gus Poyet was seen wearing a snood… with his initials on it.
We’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and pray that it was a Christmas present from a family member, who really wanted to see Gus wearing it in Merseyside.
- Updated: December 27, 2013