Awful sportsmanship! Piero Alva (Cesar Vallejo) shows he has no heart v Union Comercio
- February 18, 2013
In November we witnessed Luiz Adriano of Shakhtar score a goal which showed a distinct lack of sportsmanship.
Piero Alva may have even gone one step further during Sunday’s Peruvian league match between Cesar Vallejo and Union Comercio in which Alva’s Cesar Vallejo won 3-1.
2-1 down, the Union keeper claimed the ball but was then struck by injury. Upon falling to the ground, he let the ball go, assuming the opposition wouldn’t be nasty enough to score into an open goal.
How wrong he was. 34-year-old striker Piero Alva came charging in to block the defender trying to put the ball out of play, and the ball ricocheted into the goal.
Vallejo went on to win 3-1 thanks to the disgusting goal and the Union keeper, Juan Flores had something to say after the game.
He said ‘I thought about hitting him and retiring from football’.
Watch the goal here:
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...