Awful sportsmanship! Piero Alva (Cesar Vallejo) shows he has no heart v Union Comercio
- February 18, 2013
In November we witnessed Luiz Adriano of Shakhtar score a goal which showed a distinct lack of sportsmanship.
Piero Alva may have even gone one step further during Sunday’s Peruvian league match between Cesar Vallejo and Union Comercio in which Alva’s Cesar Vallejo won 3-1.
2-1 down, the Union keeper claimed the ball but was then struck by injury. Upon falling to the ground, he let the ball go, assuming the opposition wouldn’t be nasty enough to score into an open goal.
How wrong he was. 34-year-old striker Piero Alva came charging in to block the defender trying to put the ball out of play, and the ball ricocheted into the goal.
Vallejo went on to win 3-1 thanks to the disgusting goal and the Union keeper, Juan Flores had something to say after the game.
He said ‘I thought about hitting him and retiring from football’.
Watch the goal here:
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...