Awful! Arsenal stars create terrible Christmas chants (Ft. Walcott, Rosicky, Szczesny)
- December 20, 2012
This is so bad!
A host of Arsenal stars have fronted a new video for Junior Gunners for a Fan Chant competition.
The likes of Johan Djourou, Theo Walcott, Tomas Rosicky, Wojciech Szczesny, Carl Jenkinson, Laurent Koscielny and Kieran Gibbs “star” in a video where they sing the top three Arsenal-based chants.
Arsenal have then asked their young supporters to choose the best song, with the winner decided in mid-January 2013.
Lyrics such as “Santi Cazorla’s coming to town” and “But here’s my number, call me Szczesny,” receive the full footballers singing badly treatment in one of the worst performances of 2012.
Watch some of Arsenal’s biggest names make a fool of themselves on the video below. With a bonus behind the scenes clip for your delectation after.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”279246″]
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”279247″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi