Awful! Arsenal stars create terrible Christmas chants (Ft. Walcott, Rosicky, Szczesny)
- December 20, 2012
This is so bad!
A host of Arsenal stars have fronted a new video for Junior Gunners for a Fan Chant competition.
The likes of Johan Djourou, Theo Walcott, Tomas Rosicky, Wojciech Szczesny, Carl Jenkinson, Laurent Koscielny and Kieran Gibbs “star” in a video where they sing the top three Arsenal-based chants.
Arsenal have then asked their young supporters to choose the best song, with the winner decided in mid-January 2013.
Lyrics such as “Santi Cazorla’s coming to town” and “But here’s my number, call me Szczesny,” receive the full footballers singing badly treatment in one of the worst performances of 2012.
Watch some of Arsenal’s biggest names make a fool of themselves on the video below. With a bonus behind the scenes clip for your delectation after.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”279246″]
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”279247″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...