- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Awful! Arsenal stars create terrible Christmas chants (Ft. Walcott, Rosicky, Szczesny)
This is so bad!
A host of Arsenal stars have fronted a new video for Junior Gunners for a Fan Chant competition.
The likes of Johan Djourou, Theo Walcott, Tomas Rosicky, Wojciech Szczesny, Carl Jenkinson, Laurent Koscielny and Kieran Gibbs “star” in a video where they sing the top three Arsenal-based chants.
Arsenal have then asked their young supporters to choose the best song, with the winner decided in mid-January 2013.
Lyrics such as “Santi Cazorla’s coming to town” and “But here’s my number, call me Szczesny,” receive the full footballers singing badly treatment in one of the worst performances of 2012.
Watch some of Arsenal’s biggest names make a fool of themselves on the video below. With a bonus behind the scenes clip for your delectation after.
- Updated: December 20, 2012