Awful! Arsenal stars create terrible Christmas chants (Ft. Walcott, Rosicky, Szczesny)
- December 20, 2012
This is so bad!
A host of Arsenal stars have fronted a new video for Junior Gunners for a Fan Chant competition.
The likes of Johan Djourou, Theo Walcott, Tomas Rosicky, Wojciech Szczesny, Carl Jenkinson, Laurent Koscielny and Kieran Gibbs “star” in a video where they sing the top three Arsenal-based chants.
Arsenal have then asked their young supporters to choose the best song, with the winner decided in mid-January 2013.
Lyrics such as “Santi Cazorla’s coming to town” and “But here’s my number, call me Szczesny,” receive the full footballers singing badly treatment in one of the worst performances of 2012.
Watch some of Arsenal’s biggest names make a fool of themselves on the video below. With a bonus behind the scenes clip for your delectation after.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”279246″]
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”279247″]
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...