- Oscar’s sister got a picture with Eden Hazard after Chelsea’s win v Man United [Instagram]
- Claude & Ty argue after Arsenal beat Reading to reach the FA Cup final [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Eden Hazard celebrated earning Chelsea an “important 3 points” v Man United [Official Video]
- Chelsea’s win marked the 25th consecutive year that Liverpool have mathematically failed to win the title
- The sad story of how Paulo Cesar sold his 1970 World Cup winners medal for cocaine [L’Equipe]
Awesome pictures! Mario Balotelli’s new Camouflage Nike boots
- April 3, 2013
Pictures have been floating around the Internet for a few days and we await with interest whether (Super) Mario Balotelli will don these boots during AC Milan’s next match against Fiorentina on Sunday morning.
As Roger Bennett points out: “Balotelli’s new boots. Has camoflauge ever been so attention seeking?”
These customised new Nike boots were made for Balotelli by graffiti and street artist Mr Dheo.
Balotelli’s love for camouflage is well known. At Manchester City he had his £160,000 Bentley Continental GT vinyl wrapped in army camouflage.
And, earlier this week, a provocative picture alongside Fanny Neguesha appeared, with Balotelli wearing army trousers.