Awesome pictures! Mario Balotelli’s new Camouflage Nike boots
- April 3, 2013
Pictures have been floating around the Internet for a few days and we await with interest whether (Super) Mario Balotelli will don these boots during AC Milan’s next match against Fiorentina on Sunday morning.
As Roger Bennett points out: “Balotelli’s new boots. Has camoflauge ever been so attention seeking?”
These customised new Nike boots were made for Balotelli by graffiti and street artist Mr Dheo.
Balotelli’s love for camouflage is well known. At Manchester City he had his £160,000 Bentley Continental GT vinyl wrapped in army camouflage.
And, earlier this week, a provocative picture alongside Fanny Neguesha appeared, with Balotelli wearing army trousers.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi