- Priceless! Kids are amazed when Iker Casillas competes against them for goalkeeping position! [Video]
- Juventus ultras talk about why they feel the need to get club tattoos [Copa 90 Video]
- Arsenal fans serenaded old boy Kolo Toure at Anfield [Video]
- All the goals and skills from Neymar’s charity match against Nene [Highlights]
- Portuguese second division player Dally got sent off for flashing his ass after scoring for Freamunde [Video]
Awesome pictures! Mario Balotelli’s new Camouflage Nike boots
Pictures have been floating around the Internet for a few days and we await with interest whether (Super) Mario Balotelli will don these boots during AC Milan’s next match against Fiorentina on Sunday morning.
As Roger Bennett points out: “Balotelli’s new boots. Has camoflauge ever been so attention seeking?”
These customised new Nike boots were made for Balotelli by graffiti and street artist Mr Dheo.
Balotelli’s love for camouflage is well known. At Manchester City he had his £160,000 Bentley Continental GT vinyl wrapped in army camouflage.
And, earlier this week, a provocative picture alongside Fanny Neguesha appeared, with Balotelli wearing army trousers.
- Updated: April 3, 2013