Awesome pictures! Mario Balotelli’s new Camouflage Nike boots
- April 3, 2013
Pictures have been floating around the Internet for a few days and we await with interest whether (Super) Mario Balotelli will don these boots during AC Milan’s next match against Fiorentina on Sunday morning.
As Roger Bennett points out: “Balotelli’s new boots. Has camoflauge ever been so attention seeking?”
These customised new Nike boots were made for Balotelli by graffiti and street artist Mr Dheo.
Balotelli’s love for camouflage is well known. At Manchester City he had his £160,000 Bentley Continental GT vinyl wrapped in army camouflage.
And, earlier this week, a provocative picture alongside Fanny Neguesha appeared, with Balotelli wearing army trousers.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...