Awesome picture: Manchester City & Liverpool fans protest high ticket prices together
- February 3, 2013
The picture below could herald the start of a country wide protest from fans across Premier League clubs against high ticket prices.
So far this season, we have witnessed Manchester City supporters protest high ticket prices at the Emirates and then last week Liverpool fans also protested at Arsenal with leaflets and a banner.
It seems fans of Manchester City and Liverpool were keen to point out today that high ticket prices are not just the preserve of Arsenal and joined forces to produce a quite powerful image below.
The picture below comes from @ChrisCooperLFC during Manchester City’s 2-2 draw with Liverpool and he wrote “Enough is Enough” by the image on Twitter.
If Premier League clubs are going to reduce ticket prices, it will only be if enough fans shed tribal rivalries and work together on an issue that affects all 20 clubs.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...