- PLONKER! Arsenal fan arrested for throwing red wine at Man United’s bench
- Manuel Neuer at it again! Pulls off Cruyff turn v Hoffenhein [official video]
- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
Awesome picture: Manchester City & Liverpool fans protest high ticket prices together
The picture below could herald the start of a country wide protest from fans across Premier League clubs against high ticket prices.
So far this season, we have witnessed Manchester City supporters protest high ticket prices at the Emirates and then last week Liverpool fans also protested at Arsenal with leaflets and a banner.
It seems fans of Manchester City and Liverpool were keen to point out today that high ticket prices are not just the preserve of Arsenal and joined forces to produce a quite powerful image below.
The picture below comes from @ChrisCooperLFC during Manchester City’s 2-2 draw with Liverpool and he wrote “Enough is Enough” by the image on Twitter.
If Premier League clubs are going to reduce ticket prices, it will only be if enough fans shed tribal rivalries and work together on an issue that affects all 20 clubs.
- Updated: February 3, 2013