Awesome picture: Manchester City & Liverpool fans protest high ticket prices together
- February 3, 2013
The picture below could herald the start of a country wide protest from fans across Premier League clubs against high ticket prices.
So far this season, we have witnessed Manchester City supporters protest high ticket prices at the Emirates and then last week Liverpool fans also protested at Arsenal with leaflets and a banner.
It seems fans of Manchester City and Liverpool were keen to point out today that high ticket prices are not just the preserve of Arsenal and joined forces to produce a quite powerful image below.
The picture below comes from @ChrisCooperLFC during Manchester City’s 2-2 draw with Liverpool and he wrote “Enough is Enough” by the image on Twitter.
If Premier League clubs are going to reduce ticket prices, it will only be if enough fans shed tribal rivalries and work together on an issue that affects all 20 clubs.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi