Awesome pics: Robin van Persie poses with Jordy Clasie & Tonny Vilhena when they were kids
- March 25, 2013
The two pictures below have started swirling round the social networks and say a lot about Feyenoord’s youth production line.
During Robin van Persie’s time at Feyenoord, the current Manchester United striker was pictured alongside a couple of young supporters.
Now Jordy Clasie and Tony Vilhena, two of the biggest prospects in the Eredivisie, are part of Louis van Gaal’s Dutch squad for the win over Estonia on Friday and clash with Romania on Tuesday, after impressive campaigns for Feyenoord.
Clasie came on for Holland the final four minutes against Estonia whilst Vilhena was an unused substitute.
It seems inevitable that Clasie and Vilhena will be stars of the Dutch national team for many years to come and they must be absolutely thrilled to be playing with RVP!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...