Awesome pics: Robin van Persie poses with Jordy Clasie & Tonny Vilhena when they were kids
- March 25, 2013
The two pictures below have started swirling round the social networks and say a lot about Feyenoord’s youth production line.
During Robin van Persie’s time at Feyenoord, the current Manchester United striker was pictured alongside a couple of young supporters.
Now Jordy Clasie and Tony Vilhena, two of the biggest prospects in the Eredivisie, are part of Louis van Gaal’s Dutch squad for the win over Estonia on Friday and clash with Romania on Tuesday, after impressive campaigns for Feyenoord.
Clasie came on for Holland the final four minutes against Estonia whilst Vilhena was an unused substitute.
It seems inevitable that Clasie and Vilhena will be stars of the Dutch national team for many years to come and they must be absolutely thrilled to be playing with RVP!
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]