Awesome or awful? An Arsenal fan gets a brand new ‘Mertescielny’ shirt for 2014-15 [Picture]
- July 13, 2014
One Arsenal fan, @OLLYKADABRA, is seeing a picture of his new Gunners away shirt go viral on Sunday.
Paying homage to Arsenal’s centre-halves Per Mertesacker and Laurent Koscielny, the fan has put the word ‘Mertescielny’ on the back of his new 2014-15 away kit.
Moreover, the fan has combined the defenders squad numbers to have ’46’ on his jersey. He’s also used alternate white and red letters and numbers in his design.
Whilst Gunners fans are lauding the creative shirt, non-Arsenal supporters are sharing the picture in order to laugh at it.
See the shirt below.
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- Arsenal beat Chelsea 1-0 to win Community Shield (Official Highlights)
- Watch Petr Cech’s individual highlights for Arsenal v Chelsea in the Community Sh...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi