- Neymar linked to medical student Camila Karam during his Xmas trip home, she denies relationship
- Chelsea’s Fernando Torres locks up Atletico homecoming, loan deal until 2016 [Marca & AS]
- Liverpool & Arsenal target Man City’s James Milner for free this summer [Express]
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho says sorry for 19th-century football comment aimed at West Ham
- Mario Balotelli set for Liverpool bench as Sampdoria consider a January swoop [Guardian]
Awesome or awful? An Arsenal fan gets a brand new ‘Mertescielny’ shirt for 2014-15 [Picture]
One Arsenal fan, @OLLYKADABRA, is seeing a picture of his new Gunners away shirt go viral on Sunday.
Paying homage to Arsenal’s centre-halves Per Mertesacker and Laurent Koscielny, the fan has put the word ‘Mertescielny’ on the back of his new 2014-15 away kit.
Moreover, the fan has combined the defenders squad numbers to have ’46′ on his jersey. He’s also used alternate white and red letters and numbers in his design.
Whilst Gunners fans are lauding the creative shirt, non-Arsenal supporters are sharing the picture in order to laugh at it.
See the shirt below.
- Updated: July 13, 2014