- Franck Ribery: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Ballon d’Or win in 2013 ‘all politics’, backs Manuel Neuer
- John Arne Riise didn’t play for APOEL, but he did bag Lionel Messi’s shirt!
- Amazing! Brazilian newspaper sensational front page on Cup Final day today [Picture]
- Footage of the Bayern Munich banquet after Man City defeat
- Lukas Podolski confirms that Wolfsburg tried to sign him from Arsenal [Bild]
Awesome or awful? An Arsenal fan gets a brand new ‘Mertescielny’ shirt for 2014-15 [Picture]
One Arsenal fan, @OLLYKADABRA, is seeing a picture of his new Gunners away shirt go viral on Sunday.
Paying homage to Arsenal’s centre-halves Per Mertesacker and Laurent Koscielny, the fan has put the word ‘Mertescielny’ on the back of his new 2014-15 away kit.
Moreover, the fan has combined the defenders squad numbers to have ’46′ on his jersey. He’s also used alternate white and red letters and numbers in his design.
Whilst Gunners fans are lauding the creative shirt, non-Arsenal supporters are sharing the picture in order to laugh at it.
See the shirt below.
- Updated: July 13, 2014