Awesome or awful? An Arsenal fan gets a brand new ‘Mertescielny’ shirt for 2014-15 [Picture]
- July 13, 2014
One Arsenal fan, @OLLYKADABRA, is seeing a picture of his new Gunners away shirt go viral on Sunday.
Paying homage to Arsenal’s centre-halves Per Mertesacker and Laurent Koscielny, the fan has put the word ‘Mertescielny’ on the back of his new 2014-15 away kit.
Moreover, the fan has combined the defenders squad numbers to have ’46’ on his jersey. He’s also used alternate white and red letters and numbers in his design.
Whilst Gunners fans are lauding the creative shirt, non-Arsenal supporters are sharing the picture in order to laugh at it.
See the shirt below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...