- Martin Odegaard has an option to sign a five-year-deal with Real Madrid when he turns 16 [Marca]
- The rise of Bayern Munich phenomenon Thomas Muller | Bundesliga profile video
- Jose Mourinho dismisses ‘Mickey Mouse sites and blogs’ linking Petr Cech with move away [Video]
- Flashback Friday! Luis Enrique scores for Barcelona in rout of Sevilla during 1996/97 season [Video]
- Aston Villa fan David Bradley (Game of Thrones character Walder Frey) helps the club celebrate 140 years
Awesome new Nike advert: Dare to be Brasilian (Starring Silva, Paulinho, Luiz & Neymar)
Nike have ramped up the hype surrounding the World Cup in Brazil this summer with a brilliant new commercial featuring the new Brazil kit and some of the most marketable players of Big Phil Scolari’s side.
We join the action with Brazil facing what looks like a side looking suspiciously like Argentina and Thiago Silva needs to produce some defending…
After a Buggsy Malone esque segment, the ball is worked to Paulinho, playing on a dirt track somewhere before David Luiz (on a familiar walkabout) is pressed into action.
Then little Bernard produces some great skill against some giant defenders before the ball is worked to Neymar…
Great stuff! And this should definitely get the juices flowing for the World Cup draw on Friday.
- Updated: December 1, 2013