Awesome! Landon Donovan proves gay footballers can be accepted by including Robbie Rogers in a note [Picture]
- February 28, 2014
Last year Robbie Rogers retired from football after announcing he was gay.
The American midfielder has since made a return with LA Galaxy and he’s clearly getting along well with his teammates.
On a team note written by Landon Donovan, the former Everton player included Rogers by writing ‘No wives, girlfriends, boyfriends or side pieces’.
The small gesture obviously meant a lot to Rogers, tweeting ‘Thanks for including me @landondonovan’.
— Robbie Rogers (@robbierogers) February 28, 2014
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]