Awesome graphic showing Arsenal’s 6.55 second move to set up Lukas Podolski to score v Liverpool
- February 17, 2014
This was Arsenal at their Wengerball best.
The Gunners went some way to exacting revenge for the way Liverpool ripped them to shreds 8 days previously, by scoring a defence-splitting goal of their own in their win yesterday.
The goal, which came just after half-time, was a rapid-fire 6.55 second move that left Liverpool all in a tizzy.
The Ox fed Ozil, who returned the 1-2 to the winger on the overlap, who squared first time for Podolski.
The German finished low and hard first time before Brad Jones even had time to blink in the Liverpool goal.
Watch a gif of Podolski’s goal on the clip below to see the graphic demonstrated.
[gthumb id=”405118″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem bags lovely through ball assist on Rangers league debut (...
- ‘It’s not worth celebrating’ Arsenal fans’ bizarre reaction aft...
- Arsenal fans react to claims Riyad Mahrez could move from Leicester (Tweets)
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Arsene Wenger post Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: We will turn it round at home (video)
- ITK Arsenal fan reckons Wenger has Edinson Cavani up his sleeve for Deadline Day (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...