- Gary Neville on footballing ability of Sky pundit & Arsenal legend Thierry Henry [Video]
- David Moyes considering bring Liverpool’s Emre Can on loan to Real Sociedad [AS]
- Theo Zidane (Zinedine’s 3rd son) scores cracking goal for Real Madrid v Espanyol
- Tottenham v Manchester United [Team Sheets]
- Alexis Sanchez for player of the season so far?! [Graphic]
Awesome graphic showing Arsenal’s 6.55 second move to set up Lukas Podolski to score v Liverpool
This was Arsenal at their Wengerball best.
The Gunners went some way to exacting revenge for the way Liverpool ripped them to shreds 8 days previously, by scoring a defence-splitting goal of their own in their win yesterday.
The goal, which came just after half-time, was a rapid-fire 6.55 second move that left Liverpool all in a tizzy.
The Ox fed Ozil, who returned the 1-2 to the winger on the overlap, who squared first time for Podolski.
The German finished low and hard first time before Brad Jones even had time to blink in the Liverpool goal.
Watch a gif of Podolski’s goal on the clip below to see the graphic demonstrated.
[gthumb id="405118" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: February 17, 2014