- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
Awesome graphic showing Arsenal’s 6.55 second move to set up Lukas Podolski to score v Liverpool
This was Arsenal at their Wengerball best.
The Gunners went some way to exacting revenge for the way Liverpool ripped them to shreds 8 days previously, by scoring a defence-splitting goal of their own in their win yesterday.
The goal, which came just after half-time, was a rapid-fire 6.55 second move that left Liverpool all in a tizzy.
The Ox fed Ozil, who returned the 1-2 to the winger on the overlap, who squared first time for Podolski.
The German finished low and hard first time before Brad Jones even had time to blink in the Liverpool goal.
Watch a gif of Podolski’s goal on the clip below to see the graphic demonstrated.
[gthumb id="405118" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: February 17, 2014