Awesome graphic showing Arsenal’s 6.55 second move to set up Lukas Podolski to score v Liverpool
- February 17, 2014
This was Arsenal at their Wengerball best.
The Gunners went some way to exacting revenge for the way Liverpool ripped them to shreds 8 days previously, by scoring a defence-splitting goal of their own in their win yesterday.
The goal, which came just after half-time, was a rapid-fire 6.55 second move that left Liverpool all in a tizzy.
The Ox fed Ozil, who returned the 1-2 to the winger on the overlap, who squared first time for Podolski.
The German finished low and hard first time before Brad Jones even had time to blink in the Liverpool goal.
Watch a gif of Podolski’s goal on the clip below to see the graphic demonstrated.
[gthumb id=”405118″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- No Sh*t Sherlock: Sky Sports rank Fergie 1st, Wenger 2nd in Best PL Manager study [Chart]
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil picks his Ultimate XI ft. 7 Real Madrid teammates & Ang...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- William Carvalho isn’t joining Arsenal, as Sporting boss Jorge Jesus says midfiel...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Former Arsenal goalkeeper Jens Lehman calls German midfielder Mesut Ozil mediocre [Sun]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi