Awesome free-kick: Tomasz Cywka (Barnsley) v Nottingham Forest
- September 15, 2013
Barnsley midfielder Tomasz Cywka can strike a football.
The Pole bagged his second goal of the season at Nottingham Forest on Saturday with a free-kick that could well go down as one of the finest scored in the Championship in 2013/2014.
Although Cywka drew Barnsley level at 2-2, Forest would go on to claim victory thanks to a late Darius Henderson goal.
In some quarters, because it was scored at the City Ground, Cywka’s stunning free-kick was compared to John Metgod’s famous Golazo versus West Ham which was on the original 101 Great Goals video, that this website is named after. (See second video below)
- Man United loanee Ben Pearson bags first ever professional goal with 70 yard run for Ba...
- Tragic? Barnsley away fans produced a Wealdstone Raider chant at Walsall [Video]
- Ex-Bayern player Dale Jennings scores fine solo goal for Barnsley reserves [Video]
- Barnsley v Bradford City: Watch a Live Stream of the League One match
- Solo 89th minute Golazo winner: Mark Marshall (Port Vale) v Barnsley
- Barnsley’s Conor Hourihane scored 2 sensational goals in 5-3 loss to MK Dons [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi