Awesome! All the current Belgian stars as kids in 2002 ft. Hazard, Lukaku, Kompany & more
- October 13, 2013
Belgium have suddenly become a footballing superpower thanks to the emergence of a large crop of young, talented players.
Their last World Cup was in 2002 but on Friday night they qualified for next summer’s World Cup in Brazil thanks to a Romelu Lukaku double in Croatia.
The Belgians have taken over the Premier League, with at least one Belgian in each of the top 7 squads.
Thanks to Kristof Terreur we’ve got hold of a photoboard of most of the current squad from 11 years ago.
Kevin De Bruyne’s hair is brilliant.
- Benteke’s transfer fee to Liverpool dwarfs Eden Hazard’s cost, or what Man ...
- Thibaut Courtois praises Wales and Gareth Bale after Belgium’s defeat [Video]
- Wales v Belgium: The big match preview for the Euro 2016 qualifier [Video]
- Belgium paper Sportwereld had an eye-catching picture of Man United’s Marouane Fe...
- Outrageous Acca: Back Belgium, Italy & Holland to win at enormous 28/1 odds!!!
- Belgium release brilliant fan footage of game v France [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi