- Robin van Persie made his Man United return for the U21s v Leicester [Individual highlights]
- Russian international Ivan Novoseltsev proposes to his girlfriend on the pitch at full time [Video]
- Michael Owen doubles down on his belief that Liverpool’s Sterling is better than Arsenal’s Ozil [Video]
- Man United & Liverpool’s hopes to sign Memphis Depay complicated as Pep Guardiola reveals his hand
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus now faces a criminal record for driving without a licence [Bild]
Awesome! 35 year old Swedish goalkeeper (Bjorn Akesson) equalises with a 90th minute volley
- September 29, 2013
Here is very probably the maddest clip of the weekend.
3-2 down, Swedish second division side Värnamo sent their goalkeeper forward in a last ditch attempt to get something in a crucial match against relegation rivals Varberg.
The ball fell to goalkeeper Bjorn Akesson and the veteran Swede rifled it into the bottom corner to keep his side above Varberg on goal difference.
A team bundle ensued as celebrations got a little out of hand.
Watch the brilliant video below: