- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Awesome! 35 year old Swedish goalkeeper (Bjorn Akesson) equalises with a 90th minute volley
Here is very probably the maddest clip of the weekend.
3-2 down, Swedish second division side Värnamo sent their goalkeeper forward in a last ditch attempt to get something in a crucial match against relegation rivals Varberg.
The ball fell to goalkeeper Bjorn Akesson and the veteran Swede rifled it into the bottom corner to keep his side above Varberg on goal difference.
A team bundle ensued as celebrations got a little out of hand.
Watch the brilliant video below:
- Updated: September 29, 2013