Awesome! 35 year old Swedish goalkeeper (Bjorn Akesson) equalises with a 90th minute volley
- September 29, 2013
Here is very probably the maddest clip of the weekend.
3-2 down, Swedish second division side Värnamo sent their goalkeeper forward in a last ditch attempt to get something in a crucial match against relegation rivals Varberg.
The ball fell to goalkeeper Bjorn Akesson and the veteran Swede rifled it into the bottom corner to keep his side above Varberg on goal difference.
A team bundle ensued as celebrations got a little out of hand.
Watch the brilliant video below:
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...