- Manchester United fan calls for Van Gaal to sign up Radamel Falcao after Newcastle win [Video]
- Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling: ‘I shaved my head ‘cos I wasn’t scoring, so now I’m keeping this style!’ [Video]
- Real Madrid wouldn’t sell Gareth Bale ‘for €300m’, believe he can win Ballon D’Or one day [Marca]
- Bacary Sagna post West Brom 1 – Man City 3: ‘It was nearly impossible in the snow!’ [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers confirms Brad Jones has a thigh strain post-Burnley 0 – Liverpool 1 [Video]
Awesome! 35 year old Swedish goalkeeper (Bjorn Akesson) equalises with a 90th minute volley
Here is very probably the maddest clip of the weekend.
3-2 down, Swedish second division side Värnamo sent their goalkeeper forward in a last ditch attempt to get something in a crucial match against relegation rivals Varberg.
The ball fell to goalkeeper Bjorn Akesson and the veteran Swede rifled it into the bottom corner to keep his side above Varberg on goal difference.
A team bundle ensued as celebrations got a little out of hand.
Watch the brilliant video below:
- Updated: September 29, 2013