Awesome! 35 year old Swedish goalkeeper (Bjorn Akesson) equalises with a 90th minute volley
- September 29, 2013
Here is very probably the maddest clip of the weekend.
3-2 down, Swedish second division side Värnamo sent their goalkeeper forward in a last ditch attempt to get something in a crucial match against relegation rivals Varberg.
The ball fell to goalkeeper Bjorn Akesson and the veteran Swede rifled it into the bottom corner to keep his side above Varberg on goal difference.
A team bundle ensued as celebrations got a little out of hand.
Watch the brilliant video below:
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi