AVB jokes on Spurs-bound Vlad Chiriches: “Maybe someone will steal him as well!”
Andre Villas-Boas’ press conference after Tottenham’s win over Swansea touched on a number of intriguing topics.
The highlight was AVB’s line on incoming Steaua Bucharest defender Vlad Chiriches, as the Portuguese boss refused to speak about the transfer: “Maybe someone will steal him as well!”
Clearly, the scars from the Willian medical before the Brazilian joined Chelsea still run deep.
The Spurs boss also discussed Gareth Bale, Willian and Andros Townsend after the 1-0 win.
AVB’s joke on Vlad Chiriches is on the first video below. Second video has the full presser.
Watch Live Stream
- Ex Spurs & Chelsea boss AVB rules out a return to the Premier League (Video)February 16th, 2016
- Ex Liverpool & Tottenham coaches lined up to replace Gary Neville at the Mestalla [AS]February 7th, 2016
- AVB: Chelsea were wrong to sack the Special One, Roman Abramovich sacks everyone [BeIN Sports]January 19th, 2016
- Russian Ministry of Sport ban foreign managers in Russian football [Eurosport Russia]October 29th, 2015
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...April 20th, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20th, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29th, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23rd, 2014
- Barcelona have decided to release Spurs target Sandro Ramirez [Mail]May 24th, 2016
- LVG was trying to sign Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen before Man United sacked him [PA]May 24th, 2016
- Spurs have a verbal agreement to sign Sao Paulo striker Jonathan Calleri, claims dad [Yahoo Brasil]May 23rd, 2016
- Tottenham’s Danny Rose seemed to have an accident in his shorts v TurkeyMay 22nd, 2016