- Newcastle’s Alan Pardew tipped to take over at Crystal Palace [Pictures]
- Man City centre-back Matija Nastasic is heading to join Roberto Di Matteo at Schalke [Bild]
- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
AVB gives his 1st video interview since leaving Spurs talking Bayern Munich, WC 2022, Hitzlsperger & Ballon d’Or
Andre Villas-Boas has spoken to the Portuguese press, he has allowed photographers to take pictures of him at Bayern Munich training sessions, and now, finally, the former Tottenham boss has spoken on camera.
A company called Storm Shadow have managed to scoop an exclusive interview with AVB in Qatar this weekend, which is the first time the coach has spoken on camera in English since he was pushed out the door at White Hart Lane.
Unfortunately for Tottenham fans, AVB failed to discuss his departure from the the Lillywhites, however the now out-of-work manager was happy to a discuss a wide range of subjects on film.
Andre Villas-Boas gave his thoughts on Pepe Guardiola’s Bayern Munich, holding the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, whilst also reacting to the news that Thomas Hitzlsperger has announced he is gay and giving his thoughts on who will win FIFA’s Ballon d’Or player of the year, hesitating between Franck Ribery and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Watch Andre Villas-Boas’ first video interview since leaving Spurs below.
- Updated: January 11, 2014