- Roberto Mancini dismisses reports Inter Milan are chasing Tottenham’s Aaron Lennon
- 19-year-old Davie Selke’s sweet curler for Werder Bremen v Borussia Dortmund [Official Video]
- Bad news for Liverpool. No team has finished higher than 6th having been 10th at Xmas [Graphic]
- Arsenal’s Yaya Sanogo a loan target for Crystal Palace in January [Mirror]
- Liverpool loanee Luis Alberto scored 27 seconds after coming on for Malaga v Elche [Video]
Austria v Rep of Ireland: Watch a Live Stream of the crucial World Cup Qualifier (10/09/2013)
Its 3rd v 4th on Tuesday night (1945 UK) as Ireland and Austria will battle it out to see who will be left to challenge Sweden for the World Cup Play-off place.
Bet365 are showing Austria v Republic of Ireland live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Austria v Rep of Ireland, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Austria v Rep of Ireland is available Worldwide except in the UK, Ireland, Austria, Middle East, North Africa & USA.
Level on points in Group C, both sides need a win to keep the pressure on 2nd placed Sweden, who face much easier opposition in Kazakhstan.
With only 3 games remaining, whoever loses this game will be out of the running for a World Cup place.
Ireland’s World Cup hopes were dented hugely on Friday night as they threw away a lead over Sweden to lose 2-1.
The away side will look to veteran striker Robbie Keane to provide the magic, after netting all four of Ireland’s goals in their last two competitive fixtures.
Austria were defeated 3-0 by group leaders Germany on Friday night and will need a performance similar to their recent 2-1 victory over Sweden to secure a crucial win.
This match is definitely worth watching, with each country’s World Cup dream in the balance.
- Updated: September 8, 2013