- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Australian TV bungle their screen caption after Tim Cahill becomes the Socceroos all-time leading scorer
- Updated: March 6, 2014
After throwing away a 3-goal lead to lose 4-3 to Ecuador, Australian TV viewers had some to smile about after the full time whistle.
The Socceroos implosion against their South American rivals was made a little bit more manageable as Tim Cahill surpassed Damian Mori as Australia’s highest top scorer in international football with a double.
Cahill has now scored 31 goals for his country.
Amazingly, when the Everton legend and current new York Red Bulls star got in front of the camera for a post match interview, the Australian TV producers had a brainfart and thought Cahill played rugby instead.
See the comedy error from Australian TV below, together with Tim Cahill’s lovely Facebook post after breaking his country’s all-time scoring record.