- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
Australian Liverpool fan’s irate rant in early hours after 3 goal lead surrendered at Palace [Video]
An Australian Liverpool fan stayed up till the very early hours watching Liverpool throw away a 3 goal lead to draw at Crystal Palace.
Possibly due to a lack of sleep, this fan lost his head ranting after the game about the referee and their awful defending.
He still believes Aston Villa could go and beat Manchester City on Wednesday night.
- Updated: May 6, 2014