Aurelien Chedjou tells Galatasaray team mate Emmanuel Eboue to stop time wasting!
There was terrific late drama in Turin as Galatasaray pulled off a 2-2 draw at Juventus in Roberto Mancini’s first game in charge of the Turkish giants.
Fabio Quagliarella looked to have won it on 87 minutes but Umut Bulut made it 2-2 on 88, which means The Old Lady have taken just two points from two matches and now have a double header against Real Madrid next up.
It wasn’t only the goals that caught the eye late on but (as ever) the antics of Emmanuel Eboue, the former Arsenal full back.
Eboue had a chance to win the match for Galatasaray in injury time and lay prone in the box, seemingly wasting time.
Only for Galatasaray team mate Aurelien Chedjou to come over and shout at Eboue to get up – there is still a game to play here!
Watch Live Stream
- Sunderland boss Sam Allardyce explains why Emmanuel Eboue’s contract was terminated (Video)March 31st, 2016
- Sunderland sack Emmanuel Eboue after FIFA slap him with one year ban [Best Tweets]March 31st, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal & current Sunderland defender Emmanuel Eboue banned for 1 year by FIFAMarch 31st, 2016
- Arsenal old boy Emmanuel Eboue gives his 1st Sunderland interview (Video)March 9th, 2016
- Galatasaray and Fenerbahce look back on Graeme Souness flag incident 20 years later (Video)April 23rd, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski hits out at media reports he wants to leave Galatasaray [Tweets]March 21st, 2016
- Galatasaray v Fenerbahce called off due to a terror threatMarch 20th, 2016
- Kemal Bulut, father of Galatasaray’s Umut Bulut, was killed in the Ankara terror attackMarch 14th, 2016