- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
Aurelien Chedjou tells Galatasaray team mate Emmanuel Eboue to stop time wasting!
There was terrific late drama in Turin as Galatasaray pulled off a 2-2 draw at Juventus in Roberto Mancini’s first game in charge of the Turkish giants.
Fabio Quagliarella looked to have won it on 87 minutes but Umut Bulut made it 2-2 on 88, which means The Old Lady have taken just two points from two matches and now have a double header against Real Madrid next up.
It wasn’t only the goals that caught the eye late on but (as ever) the antics of Emmanuel Eboue, the former Arsenal full back.
Eboue had a chance to win the match for Galatasaray in injury time and lay prone in the box, seemingly wasting time.
Only for Galatasaray team mate Aurelien Chedjou to come over and shout at Eboue to get up – there is still a game to play here!
- Updated: October 3, 2013