Aurelien Chedjou tells Galatasaray team mate Emmanuel Eboue to stop time wasting!
- October 3, 2013
There was terrific late drama in Turin as Galatasaray pulled off a 2-2 draw at Juventus in Roberto Mancini’s first game in charge of the Turkish giants.
Fabio Quagliarella looked to have won it on 87 minutes but Umut Bulut made it 2-2 on 88, which means The Old Lady have taken just two points from two matches and now have a double header against Real Madrid next up.
It wasn’t only the goals that caught the eye late on but (as ever) the antics of Emmanuel Eboue, the former Arsenal full back.
Eboue had a chance to win the match for Galatasaray in injury time and lay prone in the box, seemingly wasting time.
Only for Galatasaray team mate Aurelien Chedjou to come over and shout at Eboue to get up – there is still a game to play here!
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]