Aurelien Chedjou tells Galatasaray team mate Emmanuel Eboue to stop time wasting!
There was terrific late drama in Turin as Galatasaray pulled off a 2-2 draw at Juventus in Roberto Mancini’s first game in charge of the Turkish giants.
Fabio Quagliarella looked to have won it on 87 minutes but Umut Bulut made it 2-2 on 88, which means The Old Lady have taken just two points from two matches and now have a double header against Real Madrid next up.
It wasn’t only the goals that caught the eye late on but (as ever) the antics of Emmanuel Eboue, the former Arsenal full back.
Eboue had a chance to win the match for Galatasaray in injury time and lay prone in the box, seemingly wasting time.
Only for Galatasaray team mate Aurelien Chedjou to come over and shout at Eboue to get up – there is still a game to play here!
- Ex-Arsenal defender Emmanuel Eboue has a prayer before Galatasaray v Chelsea [Instagram Video]
- Emmanuel Eboue injured in the snowy conditions during Juve – Galatasaray
- Respect! Didier Drogba on potential fine for Nelson Mandela tribute: “I would do it again a...
- Thank You Madiba, RIP Nelson: Gala’s Didier Drogba & Emmanuel Eboue pay homage to Mand...
- Galatasaray v Astana: Online Live Streaming video [HD]
- Samuel Eto’o provided an outrageous assist for Antalyaspor equaliser v Galatasaray (Video)
- Chelsea set to trigger Wesley Sneijder’s Galatasaray release clause in January [Fanatik]
- Arsenal’s Joel Campbell wanted by clubs in Turkey including Fenerbahce [talkSport]