Atletico Madrid wrap up the €22m transfer of Mario Mandzukic from Bayern Munich [Bild]
- July 8, 2014
Without official confirmation from the clubs, German tabloid Bild are reporting on Tuesday evening that Atletico Madrid have finalised terms to sign Mario Mandzukic from Bayern Munich for €22 million.
Mario Mandzukic’s days at Bayern Munich have seemed to be over ever since the German Cup final at the end of last season, when the Croatian international striker was dropped from Bayern squad v Borussia Dortmund.
After that game rumours began to circulate that the 27-year-old forward had cleared out his locker at the Allianz Arena.
Now Bild are saying Mandzukic’s days in Germany are over, and a move to Spain is done.
Atletico Madrid need to boost their attack after selling Diego Costa to Chelsea, and Mandzukic appears to the guy to fill the void.
The 28-year-old Croatian international striker is being reported as agreeing a five-year contract with Los Colchoneros.
Since joining Bayern in 2012, Mandzukic has scored scored 48 goals in 88 games.
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Sevilla announce agreement to sign Spurs target Yevhen Konoplyanka
- Barcelona agree €35m fee with Atletico Madrid for Arda Turan [Sport]
- Atletico Madrid legend Miranda reflects on his time at the club before Inter move [Video]
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Spurs target Yevhen Konoplyanka in negotiations with Atletico Madrid [Mundo Deportivo]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi