Atletico Madrid, Thibaut Courtois & Roberto Soldado send Instagram support to Radamel Falcao
- January 23, 2014
Thinking about a World Cup without Radamel Falcao simply sucks.
The injury that has rocked Colombia came in a Coupe de France match between Monaco and Monts on Wednesday evening.
The initial prognosis is not good at all.
Claudio Ranieri was reportedly furious after the match with many pointing the finger at the Monaco coach, wondering why the Italian played Falcao in a cup game against amateur opponents.
In addition, the defender responsible for the tackle, an amateur, has come out and said he is distraught at causing the injury.
Despite Falcao currently playing in Spain, the reaction from his former club Atletico Madrid and team mate Thibaut Courtois was almost immediate.
In addition, Spurs striker Roberto Soldado also sent his best wishes to Falcao on Instagram – see all three pictures below.
Soldado’s message was: “I’ve always admired as a footballer, I hope you recover well and soon.”
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...