Atletico Madrid, Thibaut Courtois & Roberto Soldado send Instagram support to Radamel Falcao
- January 23, 2014
Thinking about a World Cup without Radamel Falcao simply sucks.
The injury that has rocked Colombia came in a Coupe de France match between Monaco and Monts on Wednesday evening.
The initial prognosis is not good at all.
Claudio Ranieri was reportedly furious after the match with many pointing the finger at the Monaco coach, wondering why the Italian played Falcao in a cup game against amateur opponents.
In addition, the defender responsible for the tackle, an amateur, has come out and said he is distraught at causing the injury.
Despite Falcao currently playing in Spain, the reaction from his former club Atletico Madrid and team mate Thibaut Courtois was almost immediate.
In addition, Spurs striker Roberto Soldado also sent his best wishes to Falcao on Instagram – see all three pictures below.
Soldado’s message was: “I’ve always admired as a footballer, I hope you recover well and soon.”
- Atletico Madrid’s Luciano Vietto scores perfect Panenka v Sagan Tosu (Video)
- Not Ideal: Stefan Savic scores unfortunate own goal on Atletico Madrid debut (Video)
- Olimpico: Atletico midfielder Koke scores directly from corner kick versus Sagan Tosu (...
- Still Got It: Diego Simeone pulls off neat rainbow flick in Atletico Madrid training (V...
- Fernando Torres scores for Atletico Madrid at Real Oviedo (video)
- Chelsea confirm permanent sale of Filipe Luis to Atletico Madrid; Reported fee of £11.3m
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi