Atletico Madrid, Thibaut Courtois & Roberto Soldado send Instagram support to Radamel Falcao
Thinking about a World Cup without Radamel Falcao simply sucks.
The injury that has rocked Colombia came in a Coupe de France match between Monaco and Monts on Wednesday evening.
The initial prognosis is not good at all.
Claudio Ranieri was reportedly furious after the match with many pointing the finger at the Monaco coach, wondering why the Italian played Falcao in a cup game against amateur opponents.
In addition, the defender responsible for the tackle, an amateur, has come out and said he is distraught at causing the injury.
Despite Falcao currently playing in Spain, the reaction from his former club Atletico Madrid and team mate Thibaut Courtois was almost immediate.
In addition, Spurs striker Roberto Soldado also sent his best wishes to Falcao on Instagram – see all three pictures below.
Soldado’s message was: “I’ve always admired as a footballer, I hope you recover well and soon.”
Watch Live Stream
- Incredible video of Cristiano Ronaldo’s rousing half-time speech in CL finalOctober 23, 2016
- Yannick Carrasco gets new Atletico Madrid contract with huge buy-out clauseOctober 21, 2016
- Chelsea linked to an Atletico Madrid midfielder [Sport]October 20, 2016
- Carrasco claims a hat-trick as Atletico Madrid crush Granada 7-1 (Official video)October 16, 2016
- Monaco’s Djibril Sidibe reveals why he rejected a move to Arsenal [Le Parisien]October 10, 2016
- Leonardo Jardim: Arsenal insight helped in Spurs win [L’Equipe]September 15, 2016
- Tottenham v Monaco: UEFA Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 13, 2016
- Man United target Fabinho scores a thunderba***** in 4-1 Monaco win (Video)September 12, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao scored yet again for Monaco today (Video)July 19, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao continues his excellent pre-season (Official Videos)July 14, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao scores on his return in a friendly (Official Video)July 2, 2016
- Chelsea confirm three departures, including Alexandre PatoJuly 1, 2016