Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa after win at Chelsea: “I know there are many offers”
- May 1, 2014
According to a host of reports in Spain and England, Diego Costa will be a Chelsea player in the summer.
Brazilian Spanish striker impressed with his physicality in both legs of the Champions League semi-final and scored a crucial penalty at Stamford Bridge, after a lengthy delay, last night.
Costa was interviewed by Sky Italia after Atletico’s victory on Wednesday and admitted he could well be on his way from Atletico Madrid this summer.
The Atletico hitman said: “I think we all dreamed of this. We all knew that as we progressed through matches our chances improved, we always believed in reaching the final.”
Costa was also asked about facing cross town rivals Real Madrid in the final: “The truth is this is a beautiful final that we’ll play against Real Madrid. It will be a great match, we hope to do well.”
Finally, on his future, Costa said: “I’m very happy here at Atletico Madrid. Let’s see what happens in the future. I know there are many offers, but there is a lot of time.”
- Arda Turan’s agent denies that the midfielder had a medical at Man United
- Spurs are confident of signing Toby Alderweireld ahead of Southampton [London Evening S...
- Atletico Madrid’s Arda Turan wants to join Chelsea in a £29m deal [Daily Mail]
- Arda Turan’s agent says midfielder will decide new club in the next four days
- Man United & Chelsea target Arda Turan personally confirms talks with 3-4 clubs [T...
- Spurs target Yevhen Konoplyanka spotted in Madrid, tipped to sign for Atletico [Mundo D...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi