Atletico Madrid sign 19-year-old San Lorenzo striker Angel Correa in €8m deal
- May 28, 2014
Fernando Torres, Sergio Aguero, Radamel Falcao & Diego Costa.
These are four reasons for you to sit up and take notice when Atletico Madrid sign a striker.
Atletico Madrid have signed San Lorenzo striker Angel Correa for eight million euros.
Correa will join Diego Simeone’s side at the completion of San Lorenzo’s Copa Libertadores campaign.
The deal was completed on Tuesday night and Atletico have taken out insurance in case Correa picks up an injury during his remaining games at San Lorenzo.
Correa, compared to both Sergio Aguero and Juan Roman Riquelme in Argentina, scored six goals in 36 matches for San Lorenzo in 2013/2014.
Of course, this will intensify the rumours that Diego Costa will join Chelsea, which is a certainty in the coming days…
- Chelsea confirm permanent sale of Filipe Luis to Atletico Madrid; Reported fee of £11.3m
- Filipe Luis has completed Atletico medical, but deal not done yet as Chelsea demand hig...
- Atletico Madrid bid farewell to Mario Suarez ahead of Fiorentina move (Video)
- Jackson Martinez arrives in Madrid after Atletico move, brushes off Falcao comparison [...
- Stefan Savic explains why he left Fiorentina for Atletico Madrid [Video]
- Atletico Madrid sign Stefan Savic from Fiorentina on five-year deal
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi