Atletico Madrid players wear T-Shirts bearing Diego Simeone’s Motto: ‘Play every game like it was your last’
Diego Simeone’s infectious charisma has rubbed off on his Atletico Madrid players over the past 3 years, as the team has become the reflection of the man on the sideline: passion, determination, and grinta.
Simeone’s daily motto, which he repeats ad nauseum on the Atleti training pitch with anyone in earshot: ‘Juega cada partido como si fuera el ultimo’.
– ‘Play every game like it was your last.’
The players donned t-shirts bearing the motto on the plane party back to Madrid.
Watch Live Stream
- Atletico Madrid offered Real Madrid €70m for Alvaro Morata [AS]August 28, 2016
- Arsenal tried to sign Antoine Griezmann & Robert Lewandowski this summer [Sun]August 28, 2016
- Rumours linking Arsenal to Antoine Griezmann are lies [Arseblog]August 24, 2016
- Arsene Wenger spent summer trying to sign Antoine Griezmann, move scuppered by Chelsea [Squawka]August 23, 2016
- Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone reveals he tried to re-sign Chelsea striker Diego CostaAugust 19, 2016
- Giovanni Simeone is heading to Europe to sign a five-year deal with Genoa [Mundo Deportivo]August 1, 2016
- Diego Simeone rejected approach from PSG because he wants to stay with Atletico [Di Marzio]June 4, 2016
- Diego Simeone believes what Atletico Madrid are doing will go down in history [Sport]May 6, 2016