Atletico Madrid players wear T-Shirts bearing Diego Simeone’s Motto: ‘Play every game like it was your last’
- May 2, 2014
Diego Simeone’s infectious charisma has rubbed off on his Atletico Madrid players over the past 3 years, as the team has become the reflection of the man on the sideline: passion, determination, and grinta.
Simeone’s daily motto, which he repeats ad nauseum on the Atleti training pitch with anyone in earshot: ‘Juega cada partido como si fuera el ultimo’.
– ‘Play every game like it was your last.’
The players donned t-shirts bearing the motto on the plane party back to Madrid.
- Barcelona agree €35m fee with Atletico Madrid for Arda Turan [Sport]
- Atletico Madrid legend Miranda reflects on his time at the club before Inter move [Video]
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Spurs target Yevhen Konoplyanka in negotiations with Atletico Madrid [Mundo Deportivo]
- Daniel Levy to fly to Madrid as Spurs close in on Atletico defender Toby Alderweireld [...
- Arda Turan’s agent denies that the midfielder had a medical at Man United
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi