Atletico Madrid players wear T-Shirts bearing Diego Simeone’s Motto: ‘Play every game like it was your last’
Diego Simeone’s infectious charisma has rubbed off on his Atletico Madrid players over the past 3 years, as the team has become the reflection of the man on the sideline: passion, determination, and grinta.
Simeone’s daily motto, which he repeats ad nauseum on the Atleti training pitch with anyone in earshot: ‘Juega cada partido como si fuera el ultimo’.
– ‘Play every game like it was your last.’
The players donned t-shirts bearing the motto on the plane party back to Madrid.
Watch Live Stream
- Shock as Spain leave Isco and Saul out of their Euro 2016 squad [Tweets]May 31st, 2016
- Class: Cristiano Ronaldo spent time with handicapped fans during CL final celebrations (Video)May 31st, 2016
- Italian comedian evaded CL final security & joined Real Madrid players in lifting the trophy...May 31st, 2016
- Atletico Madrid B Keeper Sara Ezquerro risks expulsion for celebrating at Real Madrid’s Und...May 30th, 2016
- Diego Simeone believes what Atletico Madrid are doing will go down in history [Sport]May 6th, 2016
- Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone slaps one of his staff against Bayern Munich (Video)May 3rd, 2016
- Diego Simeone’s crafty plan gets around his Atletico touchline ban v Rayo VallecanoApril 30th, 2016
- Diego Simeone given 3-game touchline ban for Malaga ballboy incidentApril 27th, 2016