Atletico Madrid, Leverkusen & Wolfsburg all in talks with Chelsea regarding Kevin De Bruyne January move [AS]
Belgium and Chelsea starlet Kevin De Bruyne is ready for a January move to secure playing time ahead of the summer World Cup in Brazil.
According to Spanish newspaper AS on Wednesday Atletico Madrid held talks with Kevin De Bruyne’s agent regarding a January loan move.
It is believed Bayer Leverkusen and Wolfsburg are also very interested, with a permanent transfer the preferred option.
Leverkusen are rumoured to be in the strongest position but a move to high flying Atletico Madrid would surely be too good to turn down.
Watch Live Stream
- Atletico Madrid are making serious money from Sergio Aguero’s success at Man CityDecember 6, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo Jr is a big fan of… Antoine GriezmannDecember 5, 2016
- Diego Simeone’s brilliant anti-Juventus Instagram post after Giovanni Simeone braceNovember 28, 2016
- Man United fans get excited as Antoine Griezmann produces another transfer hint [Telefoot]November 27, 2016
- Chelsea want to sign Alexis Sanchez for dream partnership with Diego Costa [Mirror]December 7, 2016
- The expected goals Premier League table: Chelsea & Arsenal impressDecember 7, 2016
- Kurt Zouma posts video of David Luiz joking around at Chelsea trainingDecember 7, 2016
- Chelsea legend Gianfranco Zola talks through that goal against Norwich (video)December 7, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne hits the crossbar from five yards out against Chelsea (Video)December 3, 2016
- Arsenal & Man City stars selected in the top 8 Champions League players of the weekNovember 3, 2016
- ‘We dominated Barça’: Man City’s Ilkay Gundogan & De Bruyne speak post-match (Video)November 1, 2016
- Belgian duo on the bench: West Brom v Manchester City [Team Sheets]October 29, 2016