Atletico Madrid, Leverkusen & Wolfsburg all in talks with Chelsea regarding Kevin De Bruyne January move [AS]
- November 29, 2013
Belgium and Chelsea starlet Kevin De Bruyne is ready for a January move to secure playing time ahead of the summer World Cup in Brazil.
According to Spanish newspaper AS on Wednesday Atletico Madrid held talks with Kevin De Bruyne’s agent regarding a January loan move.
It is believed Bayer Leverkusen and Wolfsburg are also very interested, with a permanent transfer the preferred option.
Leverkusen are rumoured to be in the strongest position but a move to high flying Atletico Madrid would surely be too good to turn down.
- Arda Turan’s agent says midfielder will decide new club in the next four days
- Man United & Chelsea target Arda Turan personally confirms talks with 3-4 clubs [T...
- Spurs target Yevhen Konoplyanka spotted in Madrid, tipped to sign for Atletico [Mundo D...
- Jackson Martinez confirms he’s leaving Porto for Atletico Madrid in €35m deal
- Chelsea target Arda Turan wants to leave Atletico Madrid cos Simeone makes them run so ...
- The top ten Antoine Griezmann goals from the 2014-15 La Liga season [Official Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi