Atletico Madrid, Leverkusen & Wolfsburg all in talks with Chelsea regarding Kevin De Bruyne January move [AS]
Belgium and Chelsea starlet Kevin De Bruyne is ready for a January move to secure playing time ahead of the summer World Cup in Brazil.
According to Spanish newspaper AS on Wednesday Atletico Madrid held talks with Kevin De Bruyne’s agent regarding a January loan move.
It is believed Bayer Leverkusen and Wolfsburg are also very interested, with a permanent transfer the preferred option.
Leverkusen are rumoured to be in the strongest position but a move to high flying Atletico Madrid would surely be too good to turn down.
Watch Live Stream
- Incredible video of Cristiano Ronaldo’s rousing half-time speech in CL finalOctober 23, 2016
- Yannick Carrasco gets new Atletico Madrid contract with huge buy-out clauseOctober 21, 2016
- Chelsea linked to an Atletico Madrid midfielder [Sport]October 20, 2016
- Carrasco claims a hat-trick as Atletico Madrid crush Granada 7-1 (Official video)October 16, 2016
- Burn: Chelsea’s Antonio Conte hit back at Jose Mourinho’s moaning with epic zingerOctober 24, 2016
- Mesut Who? You won’t believe the player leading the Premier League Assists ChartOctober 24, 2016
- John Terry congratulates Chelsea team-mates on 4-0 win over Man United [Instagram]October 23, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic slated for smiling after Man United’s 4-0 defeat v Chelsea [Tweets]October 23, 2016
- Too tired: Man City star Kevin De Bruyne refuses to sign autographs for fans (video)October 21, 2016
- Man City don’t sound too prepared for their Barcelona clash judging by De Bruyne’s quotesOctober 17, 2016
- Penny for Aguero’s thoughts: Kevin De Bruyne’s penalty saved v Everton (Official Video)October 15, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne appears to announce that he’s fit to play with magic trick (Video)October 14, 2016