Atletico Madrid, Leverkusen & Wolfsburg all in talks with Chelsea regarding Kevin De Bruyne January move [AS]
Belgium and Chelsea starlet Kevin De Bruyne is ready for a January move to secure playing time ahead of the summer World Cup in Brazil.
According to Spanish newspaper AS on Wednesday Atletico Madrid held talks with Kevin De Bruyne’s agent regarding a January loan move.
It is believed Bayer Leverkusen and Wolfsburg are also very interested, with a permanent transfer the preferred option.
Leverkusen are rumoured to be in the strongest position but a move to high flying Atletico Madrid would surely be too good to turn down.
Watch Live Stream
- Atletico forward Antoine Griezmann has been practising his English [Instagram]September 30, 2016
- Man United have been offered Atletico Madrid midfielder Bernard Mensah by his agent [Mundo Deportivo]September 26, 2016
- Luis Suarez left the boot in on Filipe Luiz, accused him of diving and called him a clown (Video)September 22, 2016
- Mascherano slip proves costly for Barcelona in Atletico draw (Official highlights video)September 22, 2016
- Michy Batshuayi produces another social media banger with ‘Leg Day’ Instagram postSeptember 30, 2016
- Chelsea suffer another John Terry blow ahead of their match against Hull [Times]September 30, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas posts amusing comment on a Chelsea Instagram postSeptember 29, 2016
- Chelsea fans are talking about Thorgan Hazard [Tweets]September 29, 2016
- The early timetable for Kevin De Bruyne’s Man City comeback is good news for SpursSeptember 25, 2016
- Bad news for Man City star Kevin De BruyneSeptember 24, 2016
- Chelsea should be embarrassed Kevin De Bruyne is at Man City (Sky Video)September 18, 2016
- Man City’s Kevin De Bruyne compared to Man United’s Paul Pogba (BBC Audio)September 17, 2016