- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
Atletico Madrid, Leverkusen & Wolfsburg all in talks with Chelsea regarding Kevin De Bruyne January move [AS]
Belgium and Chelsea starlet Kevin De Bruyne is ready for a January move to secure playing time ahead of the summer World Cup in Brazil.
According to Spanish newspaper AS on Wednesday Atletico Madrid held talks with Kevin De Bruyne’s agent regarding a January loan move.
It is believed Bayer Leverkusen and Wolfsburg are also very interested, with a permanent transfer the preferred option.
Leverkusen are rumoured to be in the strongest position but a move to high flying Atletico Madrid would surely be too good to turn down.
- Updated: November 29, 2013