Atletico Madrid have offered Chelsea Diego Costa as part of swap deal for Thibaut Courtois [Sun]
- February 13, 2014
With the striking woes Chelsea are experiencing, this wouldn’t be a bad swap deal, not at all.
Tomorrow’s Sun claim that Atletico Madrid are so set on securing a permanent loan deal for Thibaut Courtois that they’ve offered Diego Costa to Chelsea as part of a swap deal.
The Sun say the two clubs met in London last week, and that the Blues are weighing up the proposal.
With Chelsea in much more need of a striker than a goalkeeper currently, this could be a deal that suits all parties.
If true, that is.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...