- Theo Zidane (Zinedine’s 3rd son) scores cracking goal for Real Madrid v Espanyol
- Tottenham v Manchester United [Team Sheets]
- Alexis Sanchez for player of the season so far?! [Graphic]
- Remember the name! Barcelona lad Marc Alegre scores a solo slalom stunner v PSG [Video]
- Alex Song confirms to L’Equipe that Cesc Fabregas wanted to return to Arsenal
Atletico Madrid have offered Chelsea Diego Costa as part of swap deal for Thibaut Courtois [Sun]
With the striking woes Chelsea are experiencing, this wouldn’t be a bad swap deal, not at all.
Tomorrow’s Sun claim that Atletico Madrid are so set on securing a permanent loan deal for Thibaut Courtois that they’ve offered Diego Costa to Chelsea as part of a swap deal.
The Sun say the two clubs met in London last week, and that the Blues are weighing up the proposal.
With Chelsea in much more need of a striker than a goalkeeper currently, this could be a deal that suits all parties.
If true, that is.
- Updated: February 13, 2014