Atletico Madrid have offered Chelsea Diego Costa as part of swap deal for Thibaut Courtois [Sun]
- February 13, 2014
With the striking woes Chelsea are experiencing, this wouldn’t be a bad swap deal, not at all.
Tomorrow’s Sun claim that Atletico Madrid are so set on securing a permanent loan deal for Thibaut Courtois that they’ve offered Diego Costa to Chelsea as part of a swap deal.
The Sun say the two clubs met in London last week, and that the Blues are weighing up the proposal.
With Chelsea in much more need of a striker than a goalkeeper currently, this could be a deal that suits all parties.
If true, that is.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi