- Hull City v Tottenham [Team Sheets]
- Barcelona defender Thomas Vermaelen injured AGAIN with fresh hamstring problem [Mundo Deportivo]
- David Baddiel on Chelsea 2 – West Brom 0: Diego Costa is AMAZING
- Matthew Etherington tells the “Naked Tony Pulis” story
- Confirmed: Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus out until January with ankle ligament rupture
Atletico Madrid have offered Chelsea Diego Costa as part of swap deal for Thibaut Courtois [Sun]
With the striking woes Chelsea are experiencing, this wouldn’t be a bad swap deal, not at all.
Tomorrow’s Sun claim that Atletico Madrid are so set on securing a permanent loan deal for Thibaut Courtois that they’ve offered Diego Costa to Chelsea as part of a swap deal.
The Sun say the two clubs met in London last week, and that the Blues are weighing up the proposal.
With Chelsea in much more need of a striker than a goalkeeper currently, this could be a deal that suits all parties.
If true, that is.
- Updated: February 13, 2014